By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 720 is going to be killer.

18 days left

Around the Network

Forza 5 that is all I need its gonna be great.

D-Minaj225 said:

well I can't speak for everyone else but I sure am i hyped for it

Destiny, Cyberpunk 2077, Watch Dogs, new Black tusk studios IP, new Rare IP, better Xbox Live features, and possible more when we actually see MSFT confirm it

Also there is nothing wrong with integrating Media and Videogames unless there are less games being produced

These are the type of posts that I would actually like to see more of and not a new thread about how great it will be when it's not even been announced yet.  Give reasons why you're hyped from stuff we know to be true. I was hyped for ps4 before it was announced, but I didn't start threads based off of rumors that it was going to be the best console evvvaaa.  There were people who did and I would say the same thing in them as I am now to them.  

Anyway, E3 will be amazing and I really really hope MS shows a good deal variety of 1st party games because I so want to get both ps4 and nexbox within a year of each other.  That to me will make or break it for me on when I buy it.

Jega said:
thismeintiel said:
Jega said:

It's amazing to me that after all these years, there is so much Xbox hate.

People ranting or saying the new Xbox will suck and Microsoft has already dropped the ball, when Microsoft has even shown the system to the public.

Amazing just amazing.

What is Playstation Nation afraid of the, Xbox 720 outdoing your beloved PS4.

Come on if that's it you can tell me I won't tell anybody.

I am glad Internet Gamers are in the minority because 77 Million people own Xbox 360. Which means nobody cares what you are saying. HA!

I am excited for the Xbox 720 and so are these guys. HA!

You do realize that some of these comments are coming from 360 supporters, right?  It has nothing to do with Sony vs. MS, but more MS vs. MS.  Many, including some on the 360's side, are worried that MS's future path is going to look like the one they have been on for the last 2 1/2 - 3 years.  One where core gaming has taken the backseat, while more focus is being put on entertainment features and Kinect games.  Where the casual crowd is catered to more, while expecting the core crowd to be fine with 1 release each year from an already established franchise.  Given the rumors we have been hearing, as well as MS themselves mentioning the future of TV and entertainment as two of the three main focuses of the console, doesn't bode well, IMO.

"This"

Ah, gif spamming. The internet equivalent of "I don't have any sort of half thought out response to that so I'll just call you an idiot and hope you think that passes off as an argument." Common trend among delusional fanboys, actually.

nnodley said:
D-Minaj225 said:

well I can't speak for everyone else but I sure am i hyped for it

Destiny, Cyberpunk 2077, Watch Dogs, new Black tusk studios IP, new Rare IP, better Xbox Live features, and possible more when we actually see MSFT confirm it

Also there is nothing wrong with integrating Media and Videogames unless there are less games being produced

These are the type of posts that I would actually like to see more of and not a new thread about how great it will be when it's not even been announced yet.  Give reasons why you're hyped from stuff we know to be true. I was hyped for ps4 before it was announced, but I didn't start threads based off of rumors that it was going to be the best console evvvaaa.  There were people who did and I would say the same thing in them as I am now to them.  

Anyway, E3 will be amazing and I really really hope MS shows a good deal variety of 1st party games because I so want to get both ps4 and nexbox within a year of each other.  That to me will make or break it for me on when I buy it.

No where did I say Xbox 720 was going to be the best console ever, Me saying it's going to be killer has nothing to do with PS4, I am talking about the Xbox 720

by itself. And yet I am being accused by some people that I am saying it will be the best next-gen console.

Wow just wow.

Around the Network
MTZehvor said:
Jega said:
thismeintiel said:
Jega said:

It's amazing to me that after all these years, there is so much Xbox hate.

People ranting or saying the new Xbox will suck and Microsoft has already dropped the ball, when Microsoft has even shown the system to the public.

Amazing just amazing.

What is Playstation Nation afraid of the, Xbox 720 outdoing your beloved PS4.

Come on if that's it you can tell me I won't tell anybody.

I am glad Internet Gamers are in the minority because 77 Million people own Xbox 360. Which means nobody cares what you are saying. HA!

I am excited for the Xbox 720 and so are these guys. HA!

You do realize that some of these comments are coming from 360 supporters, right?  It has nothing to do with Sony vs. MS, but more MS vs. MS.  Many, including some on the 360's side, are worried that MS's future path is going to look like the one they have been on for the last 2 1/2 - 3 years.  One where core gaming has taken the backseat, while more focus is being put on entertainment features and Kinect games.  Where the casual crowd is catered to more, while expecting the core crowd to be fine with 1 release each year from an already established franchise.  Given the rumors we have been hearing, as well as MS themselves mentioning the future of TV and entertainment as two of the three main focuses of the console, doesn't bode well, IMO.

"This"

Ah, gif spamming. The internet equivalent of "I don't have any sort of half thought out response to that so I'll just call you an idiot and hope you think that passes off as an argument." Common trend among delusional fanboys, actually.

"This"

>User was moderated for this post [RH]

"this thread"

J_Allard said:

"this thread"

Explains the thread perfectly.  

I'm not posting back in this thread because I guarantee I could be banned for the type of the things I would like to say.  Plus, petty arguments are pointless and stupid. 

If you're counting on Kinect features to get you excited...oh my....I pity you.

~Mod Edit~

This post has been moderated.

-Smeags

Why were Sony kids hyped for the PS4? their was no reason, Why was Nintendo fans excited/hyped for the Wii U? their was no reason for that. What's the point of asking such a stupid question? Games are announced the same time as the console.