By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Why is leo-j unbanned?

haha I wonder if another mod had unbanned him to see the reaction.....

Around the Network

What was the reason for him to be unbanned? Was the mod thinking that this would go unnoticed.

Brawl Fc: 1375-6959-3963(WaTio)

BWii Fc: 038-769-520-573(Wario11)

"I started with nothing. I still have most of it."

maybe some mod unbanned him purposely

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

cant ban Leo-j. he makes things interesting around here.

PSN: B_U_L_L_D_O_G_G

XBL: BiggBully

Wii: 6629 9857 7201 4139

Why the fuck are you such a snitch, Soriku? Are you that afraid of him out posting you that you're willing cry to the mods?

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Around the Network

*cues the Benny Hill theme*

This is hilarious. I wonder who unbanned him.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Riot Of The Blood said:
Why the fuck are you such a snitch, Soriku? Are you that afraid of him out posting you that you're willing cry to the mods?

well leo-j does deserve his ban, and soriku does only his duty...

i can remember another snitch here

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

He's obviously too awesome to be confined! Why are we banning Leo anyway? Do people honestly get offended by him o.O?

cant ban Leo-j. he makes things interesting around here.

leo-j isn't above the law. He deserved to be banned and should serve out his entire punishment. If you got banned and had to wait the entire sentence while he came back early I know you'd be upset.

Besides he deliberately swore and spammed the forum asking to be permabanned after he lost the ban bet and made a topic about a fake Wii he "bought". Instead of asking why the mods keep banning him he should be thankful they like him enough not to permaban him.

Riot Of The Blood said:

Calm down.  It's not like the fact that Soriku made this topic is why he got banned again.  As soon as he posted ssj12 or somebody would have taken care of it.