By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Why is leo-j unbanned?

He's obviously too awesome to be confined! Why are we banning Leo anyway? Do people honestly get offended by him o.O?

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network

wasnt there a ban bet involved? if so, and those bets are not honored, its all worthless betting.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

He probably promised not to be annoying on the forums anymore.

Because he is amazing, thats why! lol

It's seriously time to ban some of the ninty fans for a change, they have had it too good for too long lol

Because he vowed not to be a hater ...

Around the Network

He wasn't even banned for the duration of the ban bet.

Seriously, it's like I said. Either some mod has too much affection for his adolescent ass and keeps unbanning him every single time or there's a glitch in the system that makes him immune to bans.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Squall_Leonhart said:

It's seriously time to ban some of the ninty fans for a change, they have had it too good for too long lol

Yeah, lets ban them not because they deserve it, but because they're Ninty fans. This forum does have "equal opportunity banning" right?

/sarcasm

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

Squall_Leonhart said:

Here here, I say we start with the immediate banning of Soriku. LOLZ

He should at least be banned for 1 week. I don't care if we unban him from those extra 35 days (which is a little uncalled for, but whatever he still lied about the wii so he gets what is coming).

I mean they unban Leo-J from a bet he lost, yet dtewi is till banned for 45 days, and i'm sure he'll be banned for all of them.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Here I was hoping of catching up to his post count! There goes that idea shot to the lake of fire.

How is he back? loses bet=ban

Brawl Fc: 1375-6959-3963(WaTio)

BWii Fc: 038-769-520-573(Wario11)

"I started with nothing. I still have most of it."