By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Why is leo-j unbanned?

He should at least be banned for 1 week. I don't care if we unban him from those extra 35 days (which is a little uncalled for, but whatever he still lied about the wii so he gets what is coming).

I mean they unban Leo-J from a bet he lost, yet dtewi is till banned for 45 days, and i'm sure he'll be banned for all of them.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

Here I was hoping of catching up to his post count! There goes that idea shot to the lake of fire.

How is he back? loses bet=ban

Brawl Fc: 1375-6959-3963(WaTio)

BWii Fc: 038-769-520-573(Wario11)

"I started with nothing. I still have most of it."

gebx said:
Squall_Leonhart said:
Because he is amazing, thats why! lol

It's seriously time to ban some of the ninty fans for a change, they have had it too good for too long lol

Yeah, lets ban them not because they deserve it, but because they're Ninty fans. This forum does have "equal opportunity banning" right?

fixed. XD

maybe there a glitch in the system.

I rebanned him... with a threat to other mods NOT to unban him before the date he is auto-unbanned.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

ban him again

Soriku said:
He was banned till March...

...What happened?

I wonder the same thing, he lost a bed + spamming??

That was a 43 day ban...  but oh well..

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
ssj12 said:
I rebanned him... with a threat to other mods NOT to unban him before the date he is auto-unbanned.

Thats the best... if not everybody will lost the respect for the system and bets.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

leo-j always gets unbanned automatically when the matrix notices an imbalance in this forum due to Soriku's strong presence.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Reason for ban: Re-banned *note* if I find out that a mod is unbanning Leo here I'll ban said mod for 10-days. -ssj12

You know what I'm thinking?

...MOD FIGHT!

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"