By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Should petty feuds be met with moderations?

enditall727 said:

No i wasn't

You pretty much explained why you super hero'd the other guy and it was not because you thought i was being unfair

a mod stepped in later and basically said something to me along the lines of what you said but it wasn't about me being unfair

I was just setting the record straight and then you suplexed me

I'm pretty sure you were being unfair. I shall hold this position until you present opposing evidence.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:

Because this thread is about me, Im going to tell the people of VGChartz a short story.

Are you ready people? Here goes!

The Tale of Heroes, Wizards, Webs and Timetravel

Once upon a time, there was a thread on VGChartz about the negativity directed towards Microsoft regarding some rumors about the next generation of Xbox.

While a lot of people thought the negativity was odd, some thought it was completely deserved. One of these people was VGKing. He had good reasons to think this. Why shouldnt he? Hes allowed an opinion, right? If he thinks bad rumors are horrible and anti-consumer, then thats what he thinks!

Alas there was a problem. A brave, vigilant man, the Hero of our story, remembered the times when VGKing thought rumors were stupid and shouldnt be listened to. He thought negative stuff could be turned positive! The said hero confronted VGKing about his past actions. The past actions which were coincidentally about Sony's PlayStation 4.

Thats right! In less than 6 Months VGKings opinion on rumors had changed quite considerably! ... Or did they? No. They didnt.

"It was different!" he said, as he protested against Hero.

Hero was not having any of it. He couldnt be fooled so easily. His assault was relentless. Like a man obsessed with justice, his hammer of truth kept crashing down until eventually, VGKing submitted and went back in time to alter events. He backtracked, hoping he could find a way out of the web created by his own being. The web, my friends, is not forgiving.

WIth a mighty crash, Hero, along with the wizard walsufnir, finally put an end to VGKings shenanigans with time travel of their own! It was mighty, it was swift, it was the truth.

VGKing wept. He had enough. As he retreated, you could hear the tiny whimpers of "Petty feud" and "One sided"...

The Heroes of Justice and Truth were victorious. 

This was a true story.

I once met an alchemist a wise old man. He told me the same story you just did while we were drinking potions of truth and ate at his camp fire.

In his opinion the Hero was a brave and smart young man but he made a mistake. He wasted precious time defending the world against an individual a single henchman if you like. What he should have done was go out an destroy the source of all evil that manipulates and blinds poor peasants which then go and blind even more peasants. This dark magic spread like a virus and traveled across the seven seas!

P*ny Slaystati*n! Was it's name! And it got its name for good reason! Not only are it's henchman more agressive than the average person but they slay ponies for fun and eat their babies for breakfast (similarities to existing companies, henchman, people, places etc are. purely coincidental!!!)

After the truth was unfold the old man  mentioned (as a side note) that the foods special ingredient was Pony. He said their gruesome death should not be in vain! And that by providing us with food they will live on as a part of us.

It was a moving little story but then our time was over and....

I left the open-day-event of the local old-folks-nuthouse.

JK

P.S. cool story kudos for creativity!

P.P.S  As long as something has at least a minor connection to the topic and as long an individial doesn't create like 4+ off-topic-replies in a row It should be okay.  But when as you mentioned 2 people completely derail a thread with their personal fight for more than a page or so its not okay.

If the

Jay520 said:
enditall727 said:

No i wasn't

You pretty much explained why you super hero'd the other guy and it was not because you thought i was being unfair

a mod stepped in later and basically said something to me along the lines of what you said but it wasn't about me being unfair

I was just setting the record straight and then you suplexed me

I'm pretty sure you were being unfair. I shall hold this position until you present opposing evidence.

I was not being unfair at all

you jumped on me because -->"LOL"<-- this should be a good enough hint to what im talking about.

There was never a time on vgc where i was being unfair.

The other guy was the one being unfair at the time but you chose to jump on me because -->"LOL"<-- and then the mod later came at me because -->"LOL"<-- 

here is another hint: the mod was @Kantor

im just saying though

enditall727 said:

I was not being unfair at all

you jumped on me because -->"LOL"<-- this should be a good enough hint to what im talking about.

There was never a time on vgc where i was being unfair.

The other guy was the one being unfair at the time but you chose to jump on me because -->"LOL"<-- and then the mod later came at me because -->"LOL"<-- 

here is another hint: the mod was @Kantor

im just saying though

I found the thread here. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=142686

I didn't have a problem with you proving someone else wrong. It was the way you executed it that got me. Had you been less rude, you would have been more persuasive.