By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - US PlayStation's Spring Fever Sales Discount (Buy Now)

Tagged games:

75% off or GTFO. Sly collection and R and C collections were both cheaper on black Friday last year. I'll pay $2.50 for them like that last awesome sale or 3.75 for R and C 1, but not this nonsense. I expect better.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Around the Network
homer said:
75% off or GTFO. Sly collection and R and C collections were both cheaper on black Friday last year. I'll pay $2.50 for them like that last awesome sale or 3.75 for R and C 1, but not this nonsense. I expect better.

That was black friday... You guys have issues. You expect them to sell a collection of 3 games for less than $3? wow.  Some of you are really really ungrateful. Most of these prices are really good deals. You can't realistically expect them to give them away for nothing. That's fucking stupid. 

I wanted for Sony smash bros to be 10 dollars like LBP karting in february but to no aval and that game is 10 dollars more expensive than january

Horrorfest said:
homer said:

That was black friday... You guys have issues. You expect them to sell a collection of 3 games for less than $3? wow.  Some of you are really really ungrateful. Most of these prices are really good deals. You can't realistically expect them to give them away for nothing. That's fucking stupid. 

Not $3. $9-$10. Ungrateful? Ok. Yep, Sony really is doing something super nice for me. -_-

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

So when is this sale ending?

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
So when is this sale ending?

This Tuesday so buy away

PD: Im still thinking about buying the new Sly

THATS IT SONY! I AM PULLING BACK MY WALLET! FINE TAKE IT .............f..f..f...f...f..fucker. ::Storms off::