Forums - Sony Discussion - US PlayStation's Spring Fever Sales Discount (Buy Now)

Tagged games:

pezus said:
bonkers555 said:
pezus said:
Horrorfest said:
bonkers555 said:
Good list of games but garbage prices.


You must be trolling. Ratchet and Clank collection for $15? Should I go for it? Also, I already have the Jak collection but it's very odd that Sony doesn't do a sale for Jak & Daxter considering these are all supposed to be series that link to PS All Stars...

Yeah I'm not sure why anyone would think these prices are garbage. Especially if you have PS Plus. I mean Sly Cooper just came out a few months ago and it's available here for $19.99 and then you have the MGS games for $5-$10 and all of the collections for very cheap.

I think you should go for R&C yeah. If you haven't played them especially.

You guys are kidding right? I got a DS3 bundle with R&C collection (the box bundle with a Dual Shock 3 controller and physical game) for $34.99 at Fry's less then a month ago. Both Sly and Ratchet and Clank collection sometimes go on sale on Amazon for $19.93 regularly. If you guys feel that saving $5.00 on a digital game then power to you. To me its a garbage sale price.

Edit: Sly Thieves in Time retail new for $39.99 (launch price) and sometime on sale for $29.99 at GameStop and Amazon and it's include both PS3 and Vita version for that price. It will be a few months when it drop to the sweet spot at $19.99. Sly Collection is currently on Amazon for $19.99 new.

God of War Saga retail new from $29.99 to $39.99. That's include God of War 3, God of War Origins and God of War Collection. That's cheaper then sale price.

BioShock Rapture which include BioShock 1 and BioShock 2 PLUS ALL DLC from both games retail new from $19.99 to $29.99. That's a better then deal then the sale price.


So what you're saying that most of those deals are better than the best recent deals at retail and yet you call them garbage prices... o.O

Add to the fact that some of us don't live in USA and prices like these feel like christmas.

Yes because its Digital vs Physical.  Digital should never be the alround the same price as Physical copies of games.

And like Manuelf and I said earlier, it's only a good price if you don't live in the U.S..



Around the Network
MANUELF said:
bonkers555 said:
MANUELF said:
bonkers555 said:

You guys are kidding right? I got a DS3 bundle with R&C collection (the box bundle with a Dual Shock 3 controller and physical game) for $34.99 at Fry's less then a month ago. Both Sly and Ratchet and Clank collection sometimes go on sale on Amazon for $19.93 regularly. If you guys feel that saving $5.00 on a digital game then power to you. To me its a garbage sale price.

Edit: Sly Thieves in Time retail new for $39.99 (launch price) and sometime on sale for $29.99 at GameStop and Amazon and it's include both PS3 and Vita version for that price. It will be a few months when it drop to the sweet spot at $19.99. Sly Collection is currently on Amazon for $19.99 new.

God of War Saga retail new from $29.99 to $39.99. That's include God of War 3, God of War Origins and God of War Collection. That's cheaper then sale price.

BioShock Rapture which include BioShock 1 and BioShock 2 PLUS ALL DLC from both games retail new from $19.99 to $29.99. That's a better then deal then the sale price.

One thing you are overlooking is the fact that all of those prices are in the US, here in Mexico you multiply those prices by 20 and you get the retail prices, the store is always cheaper than retail here because instead of sony using the mexican prices they use the US ones and you get new releases for 60 dollars when they are over 80 in a store and with extras that you cant find anywhere else, that is why I bough sony smash bros and god of war origins, total= less than 30 dollars, retail price here=1200 pesos or almost 100 dollars 

In conclusion the prices are not good if you are in the US but if you arent they are amazing

That I agree with.

In the U.S. there are over 10 major retailer that rotate Video Games sale. If you wait a couple of weeks you can get really good deal on these games because each store is either matching the competition or beat it. Heck Best Buy had a 2-Day sale this past weekend for BioShock Rapture which include both BioShock and all its DLC for $19.99. That's way better then paying $9.97 x2 =$19.94 (PSN Plus price) for digital version without the DLC.

Dont remind me of that, the US is the price where all the games and consoles are the cheapest in the world and they are the richest country too >.>

I would argue that some places in asia has it cheaper



 

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

bonkers555 said:
pezus said:
bonkers555 said:
pezus said:
Horrorfest said:
bonkers555 said:
Good list of games but garbage prices.


You must be trolling. Ratchet and Clank collection for $15? Should I go for it? Also, I already have the Jak collection but it's very odd that Sony doesn't do a sale for Jak & Daxter considering these are all supposed to be series that link to PS All Stars...

Yeah I'm not sure why anyone would think these prices are garbage. Especially if you have PS Plus. I mean Sly Cooper just came out a few months ago and it's available here for $19.99 and then you have the MGS games for $5-$10 and all of the collections for very cheap.

I think you should go for R&C yeah. If you haven't played them especially.

You guys are kidding right? I got a DS3 bundle with R&C collection (the box bundle with a Dual Shock 3 controller and physical game) for $34.99 at Fry's less then a month ago. Both Sly and Ratchet and Clank collection sometimes go on sale on Amazon for $19.93 regularly. If you guys feel that saving $5.00 on a digital game then power to you. To me its a garbage sale price.

Edit: Sly Thieves in Time retail new for $39.99 (launch price) and sometime on sale for $29.99 at GameStop and Amazon and it's include both PS3 and Vita version for that price. It will be a few months when it drop to the sweet spot at $19.99. Sly Collection is currently on Amazon for $19.99 new.

God of War Saga retail new from $29.99 to $39.99. That's include God of War 3, God of War Origins and God of War Collection. That's cheaper then sale price.

BioShock Rapture which include BioShock 1 and BioShock 2 PLUS ALL DLC from both games retail new from $19.99 to $29.99. That's a better then deal then the sale price.


So what you're saying that most of those deals are better than the best recent deals at retail and yet you call them garbage prices... o.O

Add to the fact that some of us don't live in USA and prices like these feel like christmas.

Yes because its Digital vs Physical.  Digital should never be the same price as Physical copies of games.


I'm not sure what you're smoking but pass it over. There is several really good deals. Is this an amazing sale where every price is a killer deal? No but several of the prices are very good deals. PS All Stars for $20 when it's nearly 40 dollars on Amazon is a killer deal. Metal Gear Collection for 20 as compared to 30 on amazon is a nice way to save 10 bucks. I'd bite if I wasn't a huge Metal Gear fan that needs it on disc. But for another collection like Devil May Cry or Ratchet which would be nice to have on disc but isn't really needed, the savings on them is nice and saving 5 bucks is better than wasting another 5 bucks.

These games are all very much worth their price with the exception of the regular LBP for $15 which is a really bad deal and the normal edition of Peace Walker which is oddly just as much as the HD edition. Aside from all that, it's a really good sale that covers a ton of big franchises. I may be pissed at Sony for Europe getting much better Plus games but I can't deny they have been on the ball for sales these past few months. I ended up taking advantage of the Final Fantasy and Tomb Raider sales and probably will on this sale for Ratchet and Clank.



FUUUUUUUUUUUU* I feel like trading some of my disc based games in for these (I bought DMC collection, but the PSN price is pretty damn good.)



that's a sale?



Around the Network

75% off or GTFO. Sly collection and R and C collections were both cheaper on black Friday last year. I'll pay $2.50 for them like that last awesome sale or 3.75 for R and C 1, but not this nonsense. I expect better.



"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

homer said:
75% off or GTFO. Sly collection and R and C collections were both cheaper on black Friday last year. I'll pay $2.50 for them like that last awesome sale or 3.75 for R and C 1, but not this nonsense. I expect better.


That was black friday... You guys have issues. You expect them to sell a collection of 3 games for less than $3? wow.  Some of you are really really ungrateful. Most of these prices are really good deals. You can't realistically expect them to give them away for nothing. That's fucking stupid. 



I wanted for Sony smash bros to be 10 dollars like LBP karting in february but to no aval and that game is 10 dollars more expensive than january



                       Thanks Blacksaber for the sig                  Tag:"Nintendo es toda la diversión de esta generación"

Horrorfest said:
homer said:
75% off or GTFO. Sly collection and R and C collections were both cheaper on black Friday last year. I'll pay $2.50 for them like that last awesome sale or 3.75 for R and C 1, but not this nonsense. I expect better.


That was black friday... You guys have issues. You expect them to sell a collection of 3 games for less than $3? wow.  Some of you are really really ungrateful. Most of these prices are really good deals. You can't realistically expect them to give them away for nothing. That's fucking stupid. 

Not $3. $9-$10. Ungrateful? Ok. Yep, Sony really is doing something super nice for me. -_-



"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

So when is this sale ending?