By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fatal Frame 4 REVEALED

What is the deal with the graphics?
I can see they are really nice, but they are not far away of what REmake offered 6 years ago. So, why are you wondering if they are in-game?
The answer is: We dont know, but it would be logical if they are in-game pics, they are nothing Wii cant handle

Wii60+DS owner

Long Time Nintendo loyalist

Around the Network

bluster said:
I can see they are really nice, but they are not far away of what REmake offered 6 years ago. So, why are you wondering if they are in-game?
The answer is: We dont know, but it would be logical if they are in-game pics, they are nothing Wii cant handle

Um, REmake was prerendered.

Fatal Frame games usually aren't.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

bluster said:

well thats because REmake had prerendered graphics and this one looks like it doesnt

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

wow, is this coming out in 08 or 09 ?

Regardless, yet another AAA game for Wii :O)

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Well IGN confirmed it's CG. :(

Makes me want to see the real thing even more.

Around the Network

carlos summer 2008 in japan !

GooseGaws said:

I actually think there's a good chance that The Collective will turn out something good with Silent Hill V.  Here's hoping, anyway. 

Knowing their track record I doubt it... I doubt it alot.

I dont know how the hell they managed to talk Konami into letting them do it but this not gonna end well.  I want to be proven wrong by the final product, but Im definitely not expecting it to turn that way.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

Nice to see Nintendo stepping up and directly backing a game like this!

rukusa said:
GooseGaws said:

I actually think there's a good chance that The Collective will turn out something good with Silent Hill V. Here's hoping, anyway.

I dont know how the hell they managed to talk Konami into letting them do it but this not gonna end well. I want to be proven wrong by the final product, but Im definitely not expecting it to turn that way.

I just looked up this "Collective" and seeing their background...how...in the HELL...did these poeple get their hands on Silent Hill V?

It's starting to sound like a disaster, but I sort of had an idea that Konami was going kamikaze with the series after the bomb that was Silent Hill Origins and their reasoning behind ignoring the Wii.

ClaudeLv250 said:

rukusa said:
GooseGaws said:

I actually think there's a good chance that The Collective will turn out something good with Silent Hill V. Here's hoping, anyway.

I dont know how the hell they managed to talk Konami into letting them do it but this not gonna end well. I want to be proven wrong by the final product, but Im definitely not expecting it to turn that way.

I just looked up this "Collective" and seeing their background...how...in the HELL...did these poeple get their hands on Silent Hill V?

It's starting to sound like a disaster, but I sort of had an idea that Konami was going kamikaze with the series after the bomb that was Silent Hill Origins and their reasoning behind ignoring the Wii.

I did the same, looked up on Wiki... what an unpleasant surprise it was. I love Silent Hill a lot, and Konami really fu**ed up this one for sure. They've been really stupid nowadays. Someone should start a thread that goes by the title "Predict when will Konami declare bankruptcy"