By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fatal Frame 4 REVEALED

Awesome news. Makes me smile a little.

Around the Network

Good news for the wii .

If the first and the second pictures are in-game ( which I doubt, too much for the Wii )
this is gonna be huge.

thank you resident evil 4 sales.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Sold. Now, give us more wii love.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network

I'm sold. Like always.

Soriku said:
In-game pics.

Nintendo + Suda + Tecmo = UBER WIN

Proof?

I want this to be true...

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

While I can almost buy the overall visual quality of those pics as in-game(Most people underestimate the Wii) I think aliasing is still too much of an issue on Wii game for those to not be prerenderd.

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt

awww, this game could have been so scary visually if it had of been done on the PS3/360.
Ghosts + 720p = scary awesome.

Anyways, I'm sure it'll be ok, the PS2 versions were pretty decent for there time.

dschumm said:
I think aliasing is still too much of an issue on Wii game for those to not be prerenderd.

Consider that these shots are not still, are taken from a projector. These are not the kind of games that have loads of characters on screen at once and/or huge scenarios, so these are easily achievable by Wii.

This game looks awesome, and I personally love Fatal Frame. Probably a great substitute to Silent Hill V. Thank you Tecmo, is a good time to have a Wii. Oh yeah, and the girl is cute :)