By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Okami announcement coming next week (Update: Okami book with stickers and shiz)

Probably the HD port of the Wii's PS2 port being ported to WiiU's eShop. Would make sense, as the title sold best on Wii, and the GamePad's touchscreen would make things a lot more convenient. Besides they already have got whole 2-screen setup thing working with Okamiden on DS.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

Okami 2 for Wii U? Yes please!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

How about one on the Vita as well.

Exciting stuff. I loved Okami on Wii. I really need to find a copy of Okamiden...

Either Okami for WiiU or Okamiden for PS3 and WiiU. It seems Capcom has no interest in doing Vita-games

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:

I am still disappointed they haven't brought the first one to the Vita. I got it for the PS3 for free, but i don't know if i want to play it, because well. it's not the type of game i want to play on my TV.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

A vita port is possible and would have been welcome 7months ago....

Fingers Crossed its Okami 2.

I hope it's not Okamiden 2. Okamiden was a great game, but, it became tiring after they changed the character for the 4th time.

Gehirnkrampf said:
gooch_destroyer said:

I am still disappointed they haven't brought the first one to the Vita. I got it for the PS3 for free, but i don't know if i want to play it, because well. it's not the type of game i want to play on my TV.

You mean huge action/adventure games? What kind of games do you like to play on your TV then?

Chrizum said:
Gehirnkrampf said:
gooch_destroyer said:

You mean huge action/adventure games? What kind of games do you like to play on your TV then?

I mean comic graphics (cell shading? not important) with drawing on the screen, i thought that's obvious.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse