By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Okami announcement coming next week (Update: Okami book with stickers and shiz)

orniletter said:
Okamidenden !

Around the Network
Galaki said:
orniletter said:
Okamidenden !

Imagine this in 3D :O !!!

We should hopefully get some news in the newest issue of Famitsu, which should start to be leaked later tonight.

@OrniLetter

Enjoy my friend. The beginning is quite... slow, but don't let that deter you. The game is excellent, and the pointer controls really enhance the game's Celestial Brush mechanics (quick dodging is pretty much broken since they mapped it to the Nunchuck's gyroscope, but thankfully it served little purpose anyways). You're in for a treat. ^_^

My guess is Capcom will release Okami HD for WiiU, But wouldn't be surprised if they announced a 3DS or Iphone version.

A sequel is unlikely given the sales of the PS2 and Wii versions.

Smeags said:
We should hopefully get some news in the newest issue of Famitsu, which should start to be leaked later tonight.

@OrniLetter

Enjoy my friend. The beginning is quite... slow, but don't let that deter you. The game is excellent, and the pointer controls really enhance the game's Celestial Brush mechanics (quick dodging is pretty much broken since they mapped it to the Nunchuck's gyroscope, but thankfully it served little purpose anyways). You're in for a treat. ^_^

The beginning can´t be slower or worse than Twilight Princess´ :D (and I love it to pieces), I´m quite patient when it comes to slow beginnings !

Friday can´t come soon enough !

Around the Network

Still nothing, then?

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Small Bump... any news ?

orniletter said:
Small Bump... any news ?

None that I am aware of :(

KHlover said:
orniletter said:
Small Bump... any news ?

None that I am aware of :(

Nooooooo *Darth Vader gif*

Here's hoping for an actual sequel!

Games can and should tell stories and share ideas through their mechanics. This is the intrinsic element of the medium and this is how experiences should be crafted in video games. No company does this as well as Nintendo and their echoes from the past.
  Aurum Ring  Delano7  Ocarinahero032