By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New Xbox360 killer app: Pizza Hut. Better with Kinect.

Tagged games:

Please select desired pizza

Ultimate Cheese Lover's Pizza 15 21.43%

Pepperoni Lover's Pizza 17 24.29%

Meat Lover's Pizza 8 11.43%

Veggie Lover's Pizza 3 4.29%

Supreme Pizza 7 10.00%

Super Supreme Pizza 11 15.71%

Create your own (please post toppings) 9 12.86%

Total:70
yo_john117 said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Microsoft must really hate games. I guess this could work, but they are so not focused on games and as the years go by its just getting worse. They just want you to sit on your ass in front of their Xbox regardless of whether you game on it or not. Lets hope they show some games at E3 or at some unveiling before hand.

OT: I Lol'd. I think this is the first multitasking app on the 360.

lol  @ gif.

Around the Network
AbbathTheGrim said:
Proclus said:
I actually don't see the issue, I order Pizza once a FortNite so if X360 saves me the effort of having to walk away from Halo to go to the pc, turn it on etc, why not?

So you actually decide to order pizza through a PC instead of using yur cell? Or is it that you had to choose between having a working cell and paying for XboxLive?

Cute comments. Maybe I just don't keep my phones around when gaming eh?

So is Microsoft going to pay for the Wii exclusive tagged game to be ported to the 360 like they did with Rayman? At least they can't force delay that awesome game!

Proclus said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
Proclus said:
I actually don't see the issue, I order Pizza once a FortNite so if X360 saves me the effort of having to walk away from Halo to go to the pc, turn it on etc, why not?

So you actually decide to order pizza through a PC instead of using yur cell? Or is it that you had to choose between having a working cell and paying for XboxLive?

Oh you have a phone? I see. I was just asking.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

S.T.A.G.E. said:

The only person who is derailing this thread is you. You're so focused in starting a console war with me because of my criticism that you had to start it again.

P.S.

I sold my 360 not long after I beat Gears of War Judgement. Nothings coming this year, so I have nothing to feel bad about missing. Thats some great first party support you're defending. You should think of my criticisms of Microsoft as someone who believes they can financially afford to appease themselves, fans.  Thats really all it is. If you're happy with third parties only then you're up for grabs to any brand with proper third party support like many who jumped ship this gen. 

How much did you get with it? , I don't see you getting anything out of it these days, and it would be a big loss.

Around the Network
Proclus said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
Proclus said:

Good thing you didn't admit to gaming on your cell phone.

kowenicki said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Microsoft must really hate games. I guess this could work, but they are so not focused on games and as the years go by its just getting worse. They just want you to sit on your ass in front of their Xbox regardless of whether you game on it or not. Lets hope they show some games at E3 or at some unveiling before hand.

...and yet you still persist with the loyalty free nonsense in your sig.

OT

Who cares?  I cant see myself ever downloading it, my taste buds are slightly more educated.  Pizza Hut is an abonimation.

What do you consider good for your "educated taste buds" ?

yeah this will make me knock the dust off the kinect and x360.... : / nice M$..... Got any dumb doritos games or Burger king games while we are here? oh wait.....

"Mom! MooM!! MoooooooooM!!! Get me a pizza, I'm hungry!"

Much faster than Kinect.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

I'm seeing a couple of conclusions and thoughts that some people are leaping to are quite off.

1. The whole "just use the phone" argument is purely based on what you're personal opinion is. Whenever I'm given the chance to order food I either do it online or go to the restaurant to order and carryout. I don't know why but phone calls are my least favorite way of communication and I try to avoid them if at all possible. And I know I'm not the only one who thinks that way (although I know I'm in the minority here).

2. Many of you are assuming that MS invested in this Pizza Hut app. In reality that is very unlikely. If anything, Pizza Hut paid for that right since they benefit more from it. Although I'm fairly certain it was a mutual agreement type situation. So if you think MS used money that could have gone to "games" you are jumping to an extreme conclusion. Even in the very unlikely off chance that they did pay for this, I can assure you it would have been a small amount.

3. Why are some of you making this into such a big deal when in reality it's a non-issue. There are no negatives with this app. You either use it or you don't.

4. Pizza Hut isn't always bad. Granted the majority of the Pizza Huts I've been to have been terrible to average. There have been a few that are amazing. My local pizza hut actually makes some of the best food I've ever eaten. It really just depends on how skilled the cook is.

Let's be honest, if you're using this specific app as a way to start some console wars BS or slag Microsoft, then you really are showing how insecure and/or brainwashed you are.

On a side note why does Pizza Hut say that 18-24 year old's are their "hard to get" market? I'm fairly certain the exact opposite is true.