By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gran Turismo 6 on PS3, confirmed by an Italian dealer

bananaking21 said:
KHlover said:
bananaking21 said:
i dont get sony if they are really announcing this for the ps3. i mean wtf? you know sony there is something called the PS4 and its coming out later this year

Pushing PS4 launch vs grabbing money on the PS3. I hope this turns out to be GT6: Prologus. Gran Turismo 6 really belongs on the PS4.

the thing is they are basically killing drive club with this. they should have launched GT6 next year on the holidays along side uncharted 4. then the ps4 would sell like hot cakes in 2014

You got a point there, if this is true GT6 will slaughter Drive Club...

Around the Network
pezus said:
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Driveclub is probably one of the reasons. It looks cool, but I have no idea why it exists. The kind of multiplayer features it has should have been some of the next steps for GT, and Evolution should of done another off-road and/or arcade racer or something else completely. 

I already said this game is for PS3.

I'm glad for that... two GT games per generation... the Drive Club announce just confirmed that.

KHlover said:
bananaking21 said:
KHlover said:
bananaking21 said:
i dont get sony if they are really announcing this for the ps3. i mean wtf? you know sony there is something called the PS4 and its coming out later this year

Pushing PS4 launch vs grabbing money on the PS3. I hope this turns out to be GT6: Prologus. Gran Turismo 6 really belongs on the PS4.

the thing is they are basically killing drive club with this. they should have launched GT6 next year on the holidays along side uncharted 4. then the ps4 would sell like hot cakes in 2014

it will. even if it isnt on ps4 is will still slaughter it. 

GT7: Prologue for PS4 baby.

Around the Network

Why? Because PS4 will have Drive club or whatever its called. Its basically the same thing.

KHlover said:
bananaking21 said:
KHlover said:
bananaking21 said:

Do we have confirmation that Drive Club will be a launch tittle  ?

Bristow9091 said:
Okay guys let's settle down here... what IF, and this most likely won't happen because Sony are pretty herp derp in some situations... delay Drive Club until 2014? That way both games can be released with hurting each others sales?

I wish. But I wish it has a Vita version too....

Nem said:
Why? Because PS4 will have Drive club or whatever its called. Its basically the same thing.

lol

Ok either it means Sony is still deluded and we can count for another plethora of fuck ups a'la PS3 launch style or they are really desperate for money ASAP and GT6 will be on PS3 for the quick and easy buck.

PS. I really feel sad for the guys at Evolution Studios if this is true

and PS#2. The cover looks totally awesome!!!

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!