By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy Versus XIII on PS4 and PS3

NiKKoM said:
ethomaz said:
Original Demo version for PS3.

The final game after the downgrade.

EPIC WIN!!!

found it... you were comparing the e3 2006 cgi trailer with the final product.. lol.. I was going crazy think my demo was f*cked up cause I spend a lot of money on a crappy movie to get that demo

Is it just me or does Lightning actually look better after the "downgrade" (missing details due to not being CGI aside)? Her face in the CG trailer looks...wierd.

Around the Network
KHlover said:

Is it just me or does Lightning actually look better after the "downgrade" (missing details due to not being CGI aside)? Her face in the CG trailer looks...wierd.

No... cause the CGI was from when it still was a PS3 exclusive >>>>>>>>> Final retail... if the CGI was muliplatform you would have been right.. :P

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
KHlover said:

No... cause the CGI was from when it still was a PS3 exclusive >>>>>>>>> Final retail... if the CGI was muliplatform you would have been right.. :P

NiKKoM said:
KHlover said:

VXIII said:
zumnupy10 said:
If that rumored $120M budget is true, there is no way Square won't release it on PS3 too.

I hear the budget is $750M. Makes sense, after all the game entered into full development All THE WAY BACK TO Sep 2011, the budget could go up to $950M... yeah

---

OP:

PS4 day one if true :)

950 Million dollars? No wonder Square Enix doesn't like their "profits."

Around the Network
benao87 said:
osed125 said:

Imo it's a mistake to release this game on the PS3 if Sony wants the PS4 to take off very early. Most FF fans (who already have a PS3) will not see any reason to buy a new console when they can play the same on their PS3. Having the game exclusive to the PS4 will make so many FF fans get the new console almost no matter the price.

Also if the rumors are true and the dev cost are so high, it's very risky to not release this game on the 360, this is where Sony's moneyhatting comes I guess.

I disagree, ignoring the install base of PS3 would be stupid. Besides, not all of the fans would upgrade for just one game. I wouldn't get a PS4 just for FF.

Oh I agree that financially it makes complete sense to release the game on the PS3. But if Sony really wants the PS4 to take off at the very beginning nothing is better than a main FF game, especially one that gamers have wanted for many years.  

Nintendo and PC gamer

Dude...if Versus is on PS4....I am so getting the PS4 version.

DigitalDevilSummoner said:
ethomaz said:
DigitalDevilSummoner said:

And the bomb was dropped ! We are talking content with a person who didn't play the damn thing.

And what that's change? The game had content cut even if I didn't never played it lol.

You have no clue how mad I am right now. You have no notion what you are talkin' about and you royally wasted our time with your totally ignorant bullsh*t.

SHUT THE F*CK UP.

Please report me cause I don't want to ever waste my time again discussing a complicated 100 hour long game with an organic fertilizer salesman who "played the beginning."

User was banned for this post - Kantor

As much as I don't get along with DigitalDevilSummoner here on this site, I agree with him here. How could you discuss about a game content without even playing it.

cool i hope its much better than the lightning abnominations

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

bonkers555 said:

As much as I don't get along with DigitalDevilSummoner here on this site, I agree with him here. How could you discuss about a game content without even playing it.

Sorry? Removed content... nobody played it.