By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection spotted for PS3

Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection

Holy Sh*t!!! Awesome 19 32.20%

Shut the f*ck up and take my money! 13 22.03%

Yeah!! 24 hours of non stop movies! 8 13.56%

meh.. 8 13.56%

this option kills a baby kitten 11 18.64%

Total:59

Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection spotted for PS3

Korean video game rating board, which has proven to be incredibly accurate, has listed Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection.

The board first revealed information about Resident Evil: Revelations for the PS3, Xbox 360 and PC. We are not sure what this Legacy Collection actually contains but could it feature all the MGS games?

Here’s a screengrab of the listing:

Kojima had recently tweeted the following image, so it most definitely looks like this image is related to the aforementioned Collection and will feature all the MGS games.

http://www.gamechup.com/metal-gear-solid-legacy-collection-spotted-for-ps3/

---------------------------------------------------------------------

nice for the people who have none of the games..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Well every PS3 can play PS1 games so they could have a collection that has an actually CD MGS.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Chark said:
Well every PS3 can play PS1 games so they could have a collection that has an actually CD MGS.

that's too expensive.. left over MGS HD collection disc + MGS4 25th anniversary disc + MGS1 psn voucher..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

"I showed them total warfare. Like i said, there's a lot you can learn from old books."- Caesar New Vegas

andyh1896 said:

Hmm there is no where near enough room on a single blu ray if mgs4 is included. This might be the only ps3 game on multiple discs.

It's not one game and there are other collections that have multiple disks like the God of War Saga, Infamous Collection, and Uncharted dual pack.

Around the Network
Chark said:
andyh1896 said:

Hmm there is no where near enough room on a single blu ray if mgs4 is included. This might be the only ps3 game on multiple discs.

It's not one game and there are other collections that have multiple disks like the God of War Saga, Infamous Collection, and Uncharted dual pack.

Whoa, whoa, whoa...

I gotta swap disc to play the whole series? WTF! I thought Bluray solved this disc swapping thing!

Thanks Obama!

OT: If it includes Twin Snakes, day one!

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Mr Puggsly said:

Whoa, whoa, whoa...

I gotta swap disc to play the whole series? WTF! I thought Bluray solved this disc swapping thing!

Thanks Obama!

OT: If it includes Twin Snakes, day one!

Hold it, Mr Puggsly. Time to change the disc. I know. I know. It's a pain. But you need to swap disc 7 for disc 8. You see the disc labeled 34?

It will all just be on CDs. Blu ray isn't cutting it on PS3 anymore. Time to revert to what worked.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

"I showed them total warfare. Like i said, there's a lot you can learn from old books."- Caesar New Vegas

I would only buy it if "The Twin Snakes" is included, still don't understand why it wasn't included in the HD rerelease...

Highly interested.