By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - March 2013 NPD Thread! - 360:261k, 3DS:230k, PS3:212k, Wii:91k, DS:86k, WiiU:67k, PSV: 33k

dsage01 said:

Wow that's pretty darn great but I wonder if the Xbox version of Bioshock infinite outsold God of War Ascension to become the best selling indiviudal sku to release in March.

Is BioShock the best selling individual SKU in March? I think GoW:A is.

Around the Network

I guess ioi is also confused about the Wii U and the Wii.

Nintendo and PC gamer

I think we have Naruto really undertracked. Namco said they shipped 1.2 million copies of the game worldwide.

Mystery Dungeon is about spot on, here in VGC. 145k retail and digital, however, I think it might be overtracked by 10-15k. I think that the digital sales are more than 15k.

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

ethomaz said:

dsage01 said:

Wow that's pretty darn great but I wonder if the Xbox version of Bioshock infinite outsold God of War Ascension to become the best selling indiviudal sku to release in March.

Is BioShock the best selling individual SKU in March? I think GoW:A is.

I think it is as well. So this is the 3rd God of War game to top the indiviudal format charts in the USA within its first month (including the bundle). But without the bundle I think its probably 3rd behind Gears of War Judgement and God of War Ascension. So 2.5 million LT looks likely for God of War and 3 million if its bundled in the holiday season.

Around the Network

So overall
Bioshock Infinite
VGC: 941K
Actuals: 878k

God of War: Ascension
VGC: 584K
Actuals: 630k (including bundle)

Gears of War: Judgement
VGC: 600K
Actuals: 620K

Tomb Raider:
VGC: 640K
Actuals: ?

pezus said:
dsage01 said:
So overall
Bioshock Infinite
VGC: 941K
Actuals: 878k

God of War: Ascension
VGC: 584K
Actuals: 630k (including bundle)

Gears of War: Judgement
VGC: 600K
Actuals: 620K

Tomb Raider:
VGC: 640K
Actuals: ?

VGC have Bioshock at 823k actually (PS3+360, that is)

but on the gaf threads it says all versions = 878K

I read others sources and yes... 878,000 units is PC + PS3 + 360 without downloads.

ethomaz said:

I read others sources and yes... 878,000 units is PC + PS3 + 360 without downloads.

not bad...Do you know how much Tomb Raider sold? (Not on VGC)

dsage01 said:
ethomaz said:

not bad...Do you know how much Tomb Raider sold? (Not on VGC)

Not exactly... over 600k and ~10k more than GoW:A with bundles.