By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - WiiU OS update next week

curl-6 said:
KHlover said:
curl-6 said:
DélioPT said:
@ curl-6: It`s on April 24th. Of course, the translation of the meeting plus the usual Q&A, might take some days to appear online.
If i`m not mistaken, it will appear at this page: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/library/earnings/index.html

Thanks.

Is there any hope that this meeting might spur Nintendo to make some announcements regarding Wii U, perhaps a release date for Pikmin 3?

We'll see in today's Nintendo Direct :D

*Crosses every set of neighbouring appendages on my body*

Haha, me too. I'd kill for a Bayonetta 2 teaser+release date^^

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
DélioPT said:
@ curl-6: It`s on April 24th. Of course, the translation of the meeting plus the usual Q&A, might take some days to appear online.
If i`m not mistaken, it will appear at this page: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/en/library/earnings/index.html

Thanks.

Is there any hope that this meeting might spur Nintendo to make some announcements regarding Wii U, perhaps a release date for Pikmin 3?

The "Supplementary Information about Earnings Release" pdf includes first and third party release dates.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

KHlover said:
curl-6 said:
KHlover said:
curl-6 said:
DélioPT said:

Thanks.

We'll see in today's Nintendo Direct :D

*Crosses every set of neighbouring appendages on my body*

Haha, me too. I'd kill for a Bayonetta 2 teaser+release date^^

Hell yeah! New footage/a release date for Yarn Yoshi would be sweet also. Wonderful 101 and Pikmin 3 dates at the bare minimum, I'll be very pissed if those aren't dated, and dated in the next two months.

TomaTito said:
curl-6 said:
DélioPT said:

Thanks.

The "Supplementary Information about Earnings Release" pdf includes first and third party release dates.

And this is released every investor's meeting?

curl-6 said:
DélioPT said:

Thanks.

My guess is that we will either see a Wii U ND next week with that info or Nintendo will just reveal it during the meeting.

Seeing as Nintendo has been revealing release dates during NDs, there`s a string chance we will one ND before the meeting to reveal Pikmin 3`s release date and other release dates aswell. So far the release schedule is pretty slim and for Japan it`s even worse.

Around the Network
Soundwave said:

I hope Virtual Console starts soon, it shouldn't take 6 months to figure that out and it would ease a lot of the "there's nothing to play!" complaining.

Wonderful 101 and Pikmin 3 need to be dated soon too, c'mon Nintendo.

Yes, this! I really hope there's more info on the Virtual Console in this direct. They said it would go online "sometime after the spring update", whatever that means... hopefully not "late June".

curl-6 said:
TomaTito said:

And this is released every investor's meeting?

Yes, it's always been like that. Take note that the lists has sometimes been incomplete or with vague dates.

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

UncleScrooge said:
Soundwave said:

I hope Virtual Console starts soon, it shouldn't take 6 months to figure that out and it would ease a lot of the "there's nothing to play!" complaining.

Yes, this! I really hope there's more info on the Virtual Console in this direct. They said it would go online "sometime after the spring update", whatever that means... hopefully not "late June".

Good call on the VC guys! (updated OP)

Automatic updates... and WiiConnect24 is back?

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

nice finally. While the delay in OS is not a major issue for me (I'd rather see eShop download speeds increased), it is an annoyance.

TomaTito said:
UncleScrooge said:
Soundwave said:

Good call on the VC guys! (updated OP)

Automatic updates... and WiiConnect24 is back?

Didn't WiiConnect24 have something to do with gifting games?  You can't gift games (even Wii shop channel games) on Wii U due to not having WiiConnect24?  Not sure but it is weird that you can't gift games on 3DS or Wii U eshops.

It ruined the past VGC Secret Santa for me since I couldn't participate because I did the Wii - Wii U transfer before the holidays.