By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I shipped my pants

Fiance just showed me this and I found it to be funny and wondered if anyone else saw this commercial for K-Mart.

Now I am going to scour Youtube for funny commercials.

A

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Can you provide a link? For some reason youtube videos dont work on Wii U if they're embed on another site.

Xxain said:
Can you provide a link? For some reason youtube videos dont work on Wii U if they're embed on another site.

Sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I03UmJbK0lA

Currently playing:

some of those ppl sounded borderline close to saying shit.

Around the Network

Can you ship your pants overnight too?

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Yeah, saw this last friday. Pretty funny.

Heard about this commercial a couple weeks back they hardly show K-Mart adds where I live (DFW) since they don't have any stores in my area I think the closest one is like 90 miles away they used to have one less then five miles from where I live but that store closed almost 20 years ago and all the other K-Mart stores in my area closed about eleven years ago.

Chris Hu said:
Heard about this commercial a couple weeks back they hardly show K-Mart adds where I live (DFW) since they don't have any stores in my area I think the closest one is like 90 miles away they used to have one less then five miles from where I live but that store closed almost 20 years ago and all the other K-Mart stores in my area closed about eleven years ago.

Yeah, they haven't been doing well for years. I have one about 5 minutes away from me. That store tends to have some good deals.

Currently playing:

Kmart is known as the ghetto Walmart which is pretty bad considering Walmart isn't too high class. If Kmart is ghetto then I wonder what Odd Lots/Big Lots is... I picked a cheap HDMI cable from Big Lots awhile back.

It does sound like they are trying to imply shitting your pants. I approve this commercial which means a lot because I hate commercials.