By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I shipped my pants

ship is getting real

this one seems related: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxxnq5YAVHw&feature=youtu.be

Around the Network

I wonder if it's possible to overnight my pants. That would be useful.

sethnintendo said:

Kmart is known as the ghetto Walmart which is pretty bad considering Walmart isn't too high class. If Kmart is ghetto then I wonder what Odd Lots/Big Lots are... I picked a cheap HDMI cable from Big Lots awhile back.

It does sound like they are trying to imply shitting your pants. I approve this commercial which means a lot because I hate commercials.

I love BigLots. I get that good Pepperidge Farms bread for like $1.00-$1.50/loaf there.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
sethnintendo said:

Kmart is known as the ghetto Walmart which is pretty bad considering Walmart isn't too high class. If Kmart is ghetto then I wonder what Odd Lots/Big Lots are... I picked a cheap HDMI cable from Big Lots awhile back.

It does sound like they are trying to imply shitting your pants. I approve this commercial which means a lot because I hate commercials.

I love BigLots. I get that good Pepperidge Farms bread for like $1.00-$1.50/loaf there.

Got sick off a weird juice type drink from Odd Lots so ever since then I couldn't bring myself to get food/drink products from them. Probably a little harsh but that memory has stuck in my head. There is a Big Lots close to me. They have some pretty good deals on the generic electronics and other stuff. I should visit them more because each week they get new things that they heavily discount.

Fiance just showed me this and I found it to be funny and wondered if anyone else saw this commercial for K-Mart.

Now I am going to scour Youtube for funny commercials.

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
Euphoria14 said:
sethnintendo said:

Got sick off a weird juice type drink from Odd Lots so ever since then I couldn't bring myself to get food/drink products from them. Probably a little harsh but that memory has stuck in my head. There is a Big Lots close to me. They have some pretty good deals on the generic electronics and other stuff. I should visit them more because each week they get new things that they heavily discount.

They also have some good deals on yard stuff, if you're into that kind of thing.

I like to work on the yard when I have nothing else to do.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I was 100% sure that this thread was about the Leviathan Warships trailer. Boy was I wrong

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

ok, but can they also lip my stocking?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

sethnintendo said:
Euphoria14 said:
sethnintendo said:

Its a good place to buy cheap new DVD's bought the two disc version of The Right Stuff for three dollars there its still almost twenty on amazon.

I live in England and somehow my flat mate showed me this the other day, I thought it was pretty funny tbh :P