By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tales of Xillia "Man and Spirit" English Trailer (and two battle videos)

I was wondering to all you tales people. What tales from this generation was the best? Currently I got Tales of graces F. I was wondering about Tales of xillia 1 and 2 and vesperia and any others that I forgot.

Around the Network

Xillia was the darkest, bloodiest Tales game (until Xillia 2 that is). The body count by the end was enormous. And then there was a huge twist which I won't spoil but is probably obvious if you read anything about Xillia 2. Just don't go into it expecting your normal light and colorful Tales adventure.

@Farsala: Xillia 2 > Vesperia > Xillia > Graces (> Hearts > Innocence)

looks soo corny XD luv it

plus, i thought it was dubbed fine :)

Can't wait.

007BondAgent said:

Only cause you haven't heard the sexyness of Johnny Young Bosch from Symphonia lolz.

Even the Vesperia dub was better. (Please please PLEASE be dual audiooooooo)

EDIT:Nvm I just found out it can't. Dang it.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Around the Network

right about to beat graces too lol....time to keep hype meter down

Otakumegane said:
007BondAgent said:

Only cause you haven't heard the sexyness of Johnny Young Bosch from Symphonia  from every JRPG released in the past 5-6 years. lolz.

Even the Vesperia dub was better. (Please please PLEASE be dual audiooooooo)

EDIT:Nvm I just found out it can't. Dang it.

FTFY.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Farsala said:
I was wondering to all you tales people. What tales from this generation was the best? Currently I got Tales of graces F. I was wondering about Tales of xillia 1 and 2 and vesperia and any others that I forgot.

So far Vesperia to me.

Can't wait to play this game! Japanese audio would be great but I'll take it anyway. Pre-ordered it the moment it was announced.

I'm really happy with Namco Bandai at the moment: they are finally releasing more Tales of ... games outside of Japan and don't forget Ni No Kuni.

Isn't the english dub just ... poor ?