By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Aw, they banned Kwaad

mancandy said:
This is Kwaad's hero speaking. I personally think that Kwaad makes this site fun. At least he puts lots of effort into his posts, even the ridiculous ones, unlike other peeple....cough...Hus...cough. Many of the posts that happen on this site is a result of him. A permaban would be a mistake.

i so agree with mancandy, although and let me be clear i never really did agree with Kwaad. Come on guys he was nuts and made me laugh with the rubbish that spurted out of his mouth. but it was always entertaining rubbish! infact I'd often look forward to seeing what he'd wrote for the day

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend

Around the Network

If he was a Wii fanboy he wouldn't have been banned.

Legend11 said:

He would have if he were the same kind of poster

XBOX LIVE Gamertag: QuantumTarntno

Crackdown - Enchanted Arms - Oblivion - Samurai Warriors 2 - GRAW - GRAW2 -Lost Planet - Guitar Hero 2 - Star Trek Legacy - Double Agent - WWE 2007

Wii 4237-4425-6442-7626

Mario Party 8 - Rayman Raving Rabbids - Excite Truck - Zelda: Twilight Princess - Godfather - Wii Play

It depends.

If he resorted to otherworldly logic when it suited him, purposefully put gas on forum flames, and creating aggravating threads for the sake of experiments, then even a Wii fanboy would be given the boot.

Of course, Wii fanboys are less likely to be caught doing that, because facts tend to support their fetish console, so they don't have to.

Kwaads to sides were what I liked about him, but he did cross the line one to many times.

It was time for Hus to go. He was a buldozer for Sony. I remember he said something like "People can have their own opinions, but to say the Wii is good is a BS opinion." Added absolutely nothing to the forums.

Around the Network

I support any ban of Hus and Kwaad. Their posts just get monotonous. How many times can you say "Wii sucks", "Sony is awesome", "PS3 momentum is building", "Wii is a fad/kiddie", blah, blah, blah.

If anyone thinks Kwaad makes these forums fun, then I have a hammer you can use to constantly bash yourself in the head.

Legend11 said:

probably not... I realized this site is practically all xbots and ninis.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

SSJ12, that is the type of unconstructive garbage that we dont need here.

Crackdown - Enchanted Arms - Oblivion - Samurai Warriors 2 - GRAW - GRAW2 -Lost Planet - Guitar Hero 2 - Star Trek Legacy - Double Agent - WWE 2007

Wii 4237-4425-6442-7626

Mario Party 8 - Rayman Raving Rabbids - Excite Truck - Zelda: Twilight Princess - Godfather - Wii Play

Kwaad will be back in a week. He certainly overstepped his boundaries frequently, and while his first banning wasn't appropriate, I'll be the first to admit that I was too lenient on him recently. Hopefully this week long ban will knock some civility in to him.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

I dont think it will stof, and i dont agree his first ban wasnt appropriate, but as i myself stated, even 2nd ban, shouldnt be permanent (unless egregious behaviour is the reason for it)

Wii 4237-4425-6442-7626