By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Deep Silver on WiiU and other next gen consoles: "No Wii U games from Us"

asdf

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
snyps said:
So what?

Not sure what the point of your post is. You don't think having franchises like saints row, metro, dead island etc going forward on the system would have been good?

I doubt you or I or anybody cares

WagnerPaiva said:
Player2 said:
DieAppleDie said:
What is Deep silevr?

They published Purr Pals, Get Fit With Mel B and Horse Life Adventures on the Wii among other great games last gen. Nintendo is screwed.

So, they don´t matter that much.

seriously..read the rest of the thread. They make casual games + some bigger well known games..they are a publisher and is growing bigger with time

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

The news coming on the same day as Arkham Origins is announced for Wii U lacks the same punch it otherwise might have had.

snyps said:

I doubt you or I or anybody cares

Yeah I mean wii u has so much third party support fuck deep silver amiright!? They are like the only ones too who are like this..bunch of haters the lot of em. No one cares obviously 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

The honesty is appreciated. A mid-level publisher shouldn't be ashamed of not supporting a newer system right out of the gate. Now, a major publisher like EA...

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

ゲ、ゲームソフトなんてDeep Silver以外にもいっぱいあるわ

レンガとか言っちゃだめだぉ

Nintendo is pretty much done for the remainder of this generation. I'm not sure if this has ever happened this early, but one of the three main competitors has already been neutralized.

I think angry developers from the wii era are getting their payback. I think a lot of developers are happy that they don't have to devote time to a nintendo console. There doesn't seem to be much respect for nintendo. It's understandable though.

MaxwellAllen said:
Nintendo is pretty much done for the remainder of this generation. I'm not sure if this has ever happened this early, but one of the three main competitors has already been neutralized.

Nah man, the Wii was neutralized before it was even released. The 3DS was neutralized when the Vita was revealed.

payback for what?