By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Deep Silver on WiiU and other next gen consoles: "No Wii U games from Us"

MaxwellAllen said:
Nintendo is pretty much done for the remainder of this generation. I'm not sure if this has ever happened this early, but one of the three main competitors has already been neutralized.

I think angry developers from the wii era are getting their payback. I think a lot of developers are happy that they don't have to devote time to a nintendo console. There doesn't seem to be much respect for nintendo. It's understandable though.

nah I think this is all the result of Nintendo failing to build a market on their system for games like these

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
DieAppleDie said:
What is Deep silevr?

That's why I came into this thead.

Was curious to see what games they made, cause never heard of them.

M.U.G.E.N said:
snyps said:

I doubt you or I or anybody cares

Yeah I mean wii u has so much third party support fuck deep silver amiright!? They are like the only ones too who are like this..bunch of haters the lot of em. No one cares obviously 

Mugen I am shocked.. You really showing you care.  Wish I could say I never saw it coming but I always held out hope.

snyps said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
snyps said:

I doubt you or I or anybody cares

Yeah I mean wii u has so much third party support fuck deep silver amiright!? They are like the only ones too who are like this..bunch of haters the lot of em. No one cares obviously 

Mugen I am shocked.. You really showing you care.  Wish I could say I never saw it coming but I always held out hope.

At least you know now man..I mean you showed you don't care by posting so much in this thread. I felt all emotional and shit maaan seeing your concern

ps: we can keep doing this or you can actually address the topic at hand...or gtfo of the thread without derailing it

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
scottie said:
@ die - they made cursed mountain, and a fair few other small games.

@ Mugen, you don't think that's a bit of a misleading title. What they said is that they don't like being on any console at release, they'd rather wait until it has a bigger userbase. The WiiU gets a lot of mention despite the fact that it isn't in a different situation to the other 2.

How is it misleading exactly? I actually changed the title from wiiu AND next gen consoles since I don't think it's fair to not call wiiu next gen by a media outlet. They are basically saying no games from them now OR in the forseeable future. With PS4/720 not on day one but eventually..aka they will but not at the start

and I'm not saying the dev is slamming the wiiu..they are honest and to the point. I like and appreciate that..no pr nonsense like it did not meet our visionary bla bla bla etc. I do think there's an undertone to the way the question was presented to them ...and I'm speaking 'against' it. I'm not going after ninty..I'm taking it's side

Ok, so you mention WiiU twice, and PS4 and 720 once between the two of them.

Why did you choose to mention the WiiU 4 times as much as each of the other two. Why was the heading not

Deep Silver on PS4 and other next gen consoles: No PS4 games from us

?

Or it could have been 

Deep Silver on 720 and other next gen consoles: No 720 games from us

Around the Network
scottie said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
scottie said:
@ die - they made cursed mountain, and a fair few other small games.

@ Mugen, you don't think that's a bit of a misleading title. What they said is that they don't like being on any console at release, they'd rather wait until it has a bigger userbase. The WiiU gets a lot of mention despite the fact that it isn't in a different situation to the other 2.

How is it misleading exactly? I actually changed the title from wiiu AND next gen consoles since I don't think it's fair to not call wiiu next gen by a media outlet. They are basically saying no games from them now OR in the forseeable future. With PS4/720 not on day one but eventually..aka they will but not at the start

and I'm not saying the dev is slamming the wiiu..they are honest and to the point. I like and appreciate that..no pr nonsense like it did not meet our visionary bla bla bla etc. I do think there's an undertone to the way the question was presented to them ...and I'm speaking 'against' it. I'm not going after ninty..I'm taking it's side

Ok, so you mention WiiU twice, and PS4 and 720 once between the two of them.

Why did you choose to mention the WiiU 4 times as much as each of the other two. Why was the heading not

Deep Silver on PS4 and other next gen consoles: No PS4 games from us

?

Or it could have been 

Deep Silver on 720 and other next gen consoles: No 720 games from us

Cuz they say they WILL make games for PS4/720? -_- What are you even going on about..this is no conspiracy..I am NOT out to get nintendo lol hell if I wanted to I would have done so in the past months...seen many threads me flaming or trolling the wiiU? 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Nintendo is a company that has refused to change with the times. Courting developers should have at least been on their list, considering the deep sink hole they found themselves in when wii sales plummeted and smartphones/tablets overtook dedicated handhelds.

I haven't heard a single developer mention the wiiu controller or anything in regards to wiiu's 'innovative controls.' Every article I read is negative. All the positive news is about PS4. I don't think there is any reason to get your hopes up in any way.

I don't see a light at the end of the tunnel.

"With other companies, i've been very successful with Nintendo."

wat.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
"With other companies, i've been very successful with Nintendo."

wat.

Guessing he worked at other companies before...or maybe just referring to some games they published in the past cuz they have published games on nintendo platforms before

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

MaxwellAllen said:

Nintendo is a company that has refused to change with the times. Courting developers should have at least been on their list, considering the deep sink hole they found themselves in when wii sales plummeted and smartphones/tablets overtook dedicated handhelds.

I haven't heard a single developer mention the wiiu controller or anything in regards to wiiu's 'innovative controls.' Every article I read is negative. All the positive news is about PS4. I don't think there is any reason to get your hopes up in any way.

I don't see a light at the end of the tunnel.

If you haven't seen any positive news about Wii U, I guarantee you that it's because you are ignoring it. You can't see the light because you're not looking towards the end of the tunnel, you are facing the wall.

Nintendo has done a great job courting developers. Specifically, indie developers; not so much major developers, unless you count Ubisoft, Capcom, Warner Bros, Platinum, Namco-Bandai... er, what were we talking about again?