By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - partnerships Nintendo should make

Tales of Tails, Mario, and Sonic.

Although I would love to see Nintendo take over Square and Enix and use their IPs, and maybe get some remakes going. It would make sense since Nintendo has a very good shot at becoming the #1 RPG developer in the world as is, with Square/Enix under an exclusive deal, Nintendo could effectively monopolize most of the big name franchises, and have access to some popular remakes like FF7.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

EA....

1) Get Namco to do exclusively on Wii U...
- A ''Tales of'' from the main series.

2) Get Atlus to do exclusively on Wii U...
- An enhanced version of the PS3 Persona 5
- Shin Megami Tensei V

3) Get Sega to do exclusively on Wii U...
- Shenmue III
- F-Zero game

4) Get Capcom to do exclusively on Wii U...
- Remake of Resident Evil 2 and 3

A deal with the devil to get them out of this jam.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

A partnership with Konami to get some soccer games and maybe later a Castlevania or Metal Gear release.

A partnership with Capcom, keeping the next few main Monster Hunter games exclusive to Nintendo systems and maybe cooperative project reviving Mega Man or something.

A partnership with a major western developer to release a brand new IP or another major title similar to Metriod or something like that might also do wonders for Nintendo's rep provided the results are stellar.

Around the Network
huiii said:
EA....

I actually want this a lot...

I would love to see a Metroid - Dead Space crossover...

Imagine a fusion of Metroid Fusion and the first Dead Space...

Have a nice day...

indie games.... give them all the profit but keep it exclusive.... it will increase the sale of console... and mario game is always a good attachment to its console anyways so nintendo will make money no matter what

I would like to see how Super Smash Bros U. turns out before deciding if Nintendo should partake in anymore partnerships. If it turns out well, then go ahead, flood me with partnerships.