By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Which Game of Thrones Noble House?

BloodyRain said:
Chandler said:
They are all batshit insane and inbreds. Gonna go free folk. And Ygritte is hawt.

If only wildlings had a sigil, added them anyways though for people who don't want to be a part of the noble houses and there vassal houses.

If you're gonna do that then ill need to add pirates, horse people and that weird assassins guild thing :)

Around the Network

I'm gonna go with the true King and support Stannis Baratheon, but I think in the future it'll turn to the Red Witch :/

I also quite like the onion knight, but I don't know what's going to happen with him soon :(

TeddostheFireKing said:
I'm gonna go with the true King and support Stannis Baratheon, but I think in the future it'll turn to the Red Witch :/

I also quite like the onion knight, but I don't know what's going to happen with him soon :(

When the onion knight was in that room with stannis and the witch, the whole time I was thinking just kill her already. Stannis seems to have almost lost it and if I have to listen to her say the lord of light one more time...

house stark for ever bitchezz !!!

xD

I think it is obvious which house I stand for based on my sig. ROAR!!!! I like 3 of the 4 characters from the house.

My favorite houses are Stark and Lannister for divergent reasons, but I'll side with the latter here since most posters are overwhelmingly in favor of the former.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

Around the Network

Updated members and added the nightswatch

I wonder how many the Nights watch will get... Lol.

ironmanDX said:
I wonder how many the Nights watch will get... Lol.

ya speaking of the nights watch, I commend Jon Snow for not breaking the oath when he was with Ygritte. lol

pokoko said:
BloodyRain said:
pokoko said:
I haven't seen the television series so my perspective might be a little bit different.

I really dislike Daenerys, so House Targaryen is out, though they have an interesting history. I'll go with House Tyrell. They're pretty strong and kind of do their own thing off to the side.

I've only watched the tv series. Do you read the books then?

I started reading the books several years ago but then came that insane wait between the third and the fourth books.  It was long enough that I forgot a lot of minor details and characters, which I hate, but not long enough that I thought I could reread the first three books without being bored.  Because of that, even though I bought the fourth book, I didn't read it.  I put it on my shelf and kind of ignored it.  Recently, however, I decided to start over, so now I'm about half-way through the second book.  It's been good.  I'm glad I waited awhile, as I've forgotten a lot.

Good you waited, because now the fifth book is also available, and the fourth only touches some of the characters. So you would have really waited for the fifth. The third one is the best so far.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [1], [2], [3], [4]

Kantor said: 

Contrast with House Tyrell, who have just won an enormous battle, whose homeland is untainted by war, who have plenty of eligible heirs, who are allied to the Iron Throne, who are wealthy and have a huge army, and who have lovely food and wine to boot. No contest.

They have a daughter, who is wed to three kings in a row, yet she is a virgin. And also they have a granny, who is as cunning as Tywin Lannister.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [1], [2], [3], [4]