By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Which Game of Thrones Noble House?

Not a big deal but noticed you forgot king Joffrey as a prominent member of House of Baratheon

Around the Network
dudeitsminion said:
Not a big deal but noticed you forgot king Joffrey as a prominent member of House of Baratheon

He isn't really Roberts son so,I put him in the lannisters.

My name can be translated into ruler of wolfs, so i think the stark house would suit my nicely

Bradford City Fan for life

Recent favourite games: Ni No Kuni, Fifa 13, Batman Arkham City

Best games of all time: Pokemon Red, Dragon Warrior 3, The last of us, Uncharted 2 and 3

3ds friend code add me: 1950-8131-6814

PSN ID: Mr_Vezzo_Khanny - add to start a clan in the last of us mutiplayer

Sign me of for the noble House of Batiatus.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Without a doubt Targaryen are the best.

Around the Network

I'm with the dragons!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

I would like to go with the starks. I find sansa smoking hot - i love fire crotches.

Any opinion on who will take the throne at the end of it all? Stannis? Danerys? Tyrion? Bran? Arya? or does everyone get eliminated by the White walkers?

I go for Greyjoy. Like their attitude.

mii-gamer said:
I would like to go with the starks. I find sansa smoking hot - i love fire crotches.

Any opinion on who will take the throne at the end of it all? Stannis? Danerys? Tyrion? Bran? Arya? or does everyone get eliminated by the White walkers?

Stannis-seems unlikely or atleast I don't really want him to take the throne with that fire priestess by his side

Danerys-seems likely with the army she is raising and especially those 3 dragons she has. she would make a good queen too.

Tyrion-ah my favorite lannister. I would love for him to take the iron throne,he seems to genuinely care for the cities well being during the siege. He also made a good hand of the king.

Bran-doesn't seem likely, he'll most likely rule over winterfell or if rob wins he'll be the next king of the north

Arya-this one is hard to imagine, though she'll prob end up in some major postion by the end

lol the whitewalkers one just seems depressing. I wonder if they'll ever make it pass the wall. the 7 realms is not in a good position to defend against them with rob stark and stannis campaign against the lannisters.

Also updated members

At this point in the series? House Tyrell.

The Starks are led by little more than a child, and their old patriarch is dead.

House Arryn is led by a sickly child with a crazy mother.

House Tully really have no power left anymore.

House Greyjoy are trapped on their islands and nobody cares about them.

House Lannister has an extremely uncertain succession and all sorts of unpleasant characters.

House Baratheon was completely ruined by the Battle of the Blackwater.

House Martell do nothing but sit in Sunspear and cry themselves to sleep.

House Targaryen is under the control of a slightly mentally unstable child in Essos.

Contrast with House Tyrell, who have just won an enormous battle, whose homeland is untainted by war, who have plenty of eligible heirs, who are allied to the Iron Throne, who are wealthy and have a huge army, and who have lovely food and wine to boot. No contest.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective