By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Which Game of Thrones Noble House?

So after making my other thread game of thrones style, I got to wondering which of the noble houses would everybody like to be a member of? I'll put everyones name under a house in this thread. You can also discuss anything game of thrones related too. So anyone excited for the new season?

The territories controlled by the Great Houses: House Stark, the North (grey); House Arryn, the Vale (blue); House Tully, the Riverlands (green); House Greyjoy, the Iron Islands (yellow); House Lannister, the Westerlands (red); House Tyrell, the Reach (lime green); House Baratheon, the Stormlands (brown); House Martell, Dorne (violet). The Crownlands (pink) are ruled directly from the Iron Throne; having previously been the lands of House Targaryen. Wildling territories are shown in black.wikia

House Targaryen

Rulers of Dragonstone

Motto: Fire and Blood

Prominent Members:Aerys II Targaryen (The Mad King),Daenerys Targaryen

Members:

BloodyRain

JayWood2010

haxxiy

Roma

House Arryn

Warden of the East

Motto: As High as Honor

Prominent Members: Lysa Arryn

Members:

House Baratheon

Lord of Storm's End

Motto: Ours is the Fury

Prominent Members: Stannis Baratheon, Robert Baratheon

Members:

Fusioncode

TeddostheFireKing

House Greyjoy

Lord of the Iron Islands

Motto: We Do Not Sow

Prominent Members:Theon Greyjoy,Balon Greyjoy

Members:

walsufnir

antfromtashkent

House Lannister of Casterly Rock

Wardens of the West

Motto: Hear Me Roar!

Prominent Members:Tywin Lannister,Cersei Lannister,Jaime Lannister,Tyrion Lannister

Members:

AndrewWK

Weedlab

House Martell

Lords of Sunspear

Motto: Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken

Prominent Members:Prince Doran Martell,Lady Mellario of Norvos

Members:

Mnementh

House Stark

King in the North

Motto: Winter is Coming

Prominent Members:Eddard Stark, Robb Stark, Sansa Stark, Arya Stark, Bran Strark,Catelyn Stark

Members:

BasilZero

dudeitsminion

avais1993

mii-gamer

ClassicGamingWizzz

House Tully

Lord of Riverrun 

Motto: Family, Duty, Honor

Prominent Members:Hoster Tully,Edmure Tully

Members:

House Tyrell

Wardens of the South

Motto: Growing Strong

Prominent Members:Mace Tyrrell,Luthor Tyrell

Members:

pokoko

Kantor

Free Folk

Wildlings

Motto: none

Prominent Members: Mance Rayder,Ygritte

Sigil:None

Members:

Chandler

Night's Watch

Crows

Oath: Hear my words and bear witness to my vow.  Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.

Prominent Members: Jon Snow,Samwell Tarly,Jeor Mormont

Members:

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
House Stark

Eddard Stark = Favorite character

Also I love Winter and the Cold *_*

lol I hope all the members aren't going to choose stark and lannister xD

I haven't seen the television series so my perspective might be a little bit different.

I really dislike Daenerys, so House Targaryen is out, though they have an interesting history. I'll go with House Tyrell. They're pretty strong and kind of do their own thing off to the side.

I haven't read the books but I'm all for Targaryen

BloodyRain said:
BasilZero said:
House Stark

I like House Stark but they keep making mistakes, over and over, because they decide to be honorable and just and get owned for it.  I respect the Lannisters for being ruthless and crafty but I loathe Cersei and her idiot son.

Around the Network
pokoko said:
I haven't seen the television series so my perspective might be a little bit different.

I really dislike Daenerys, so House Targaryen is out, though they have an interesting history. I'll go with House Tyrell. They're pretty strong and kind of do their own thing off to the side.

I've only watched the tv series. Do you read the books then?

pokoko said:
BloodyRain said:
BasilZero said:
House Stark

I like House Stark but they keep making mistakes, over and over, because they decide to be honorable and just and get owned for it.  I respect the Lannisters for being ruthless and crafty but I loathe Cersei and her idiot son.

ahh I seriosuly wanted Stannis to march into the castle and just kill joffrey in the season 2 finale.

Gotta go House Stark everyone except Sansa (her chapters are so boring) is awesome. I like Dany a lot though as well.

BloodyRain said:
pokoko said:

I started reading the books several years ago but then came that insane wait between the third and the fourth books.  It was long enough that I forgot a lot of minor details and characters, which I hate, but not long enough that I thought I could reread the first three books without being bored.  Because of that, even though I bought the fourth book, I didn't read it.  I put it on my shelf and kind of ignored it.  Recently, however, I decided to start over, so now I'm about half-way through the second book.  It's been good.  I'm glad I waited awhile, as I've forgotten a lot.

pokoko said:
BloodyRain said:
pokoko said:

I started reading the books several years ago but then came that insane wait between the third and the fourth books.  It was long enough that I forgot a lot of minor details and characters, which I hate, but not long enough that I thought I could reread the first three books without being bored.  Because of that, even though I bought the fourth book, I didn't read it.  I put it on my shelf and kind of ignored it.  Recently, however, I decided to start over, so now I'm about half-way through the second book.  It's been good.  I'm glad I waited awhile, as I've forgotten a lot.

Ya I try not to read the books when watching the tv version. The books kind of takes out the excitement of the tv show for me since I'll already know what will happen. There seems less to look forward to.