By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - "Arrow" Official thread. Season 2! post your thoughts so far!

Who is the better villain?

Malcolm Merlin 4 16.00%

Slade Wilson 20 80.00%

See Results 1 4.00%

Total:25

Ugh, I couldn't be any more upset after the last episode. My favourite part of the show (the only person that can actually act) is no longer gonna be part of it. Anyway, still a great show, but some plotlines are getting ridiculous. Also Thea should join his team or be written off. At the moment she's the typical annoying "teenage" rebelious character which viewers always hate and serves no purpose. The other character was fascinating. Oh well...

Around the Network

DAT EPISODE THO!!! :O

I like how Moira died. It would have been total bullshit if everyone lived through that.

iBlah said:

He didn't chop off Thea's head, I really thought it was gonna happen, I was hopeing it would happen since last season, fuck you Slade, you let me down

i honestly wanted roy to die, fucking sara should have shot him when she had the chance, i been saying so (even in this thread) since last season. 

list if people i want dead

Roy

Thea

Lorel

Sara

list of people i never want to die

Dective Lance (vance dance )

Diggle (even though he does nothing now)

Malcolm

Mystro-Sama said:
DAT EPISODE THO!!! :O

I like how Moira died. It would have been total bullshit if everyone lived through that.

please cover up spoilers, specially recent episodes.

yeah, it was a dramatic show. but they need to kill people, or else it wouldnt seem like slade was a real bad ass villian. i wonder who is the next person that needs to die (he says so after killing moira). laurel or sara i suppose? maybe Olivers kid that he doesnt know about?

Ryuu96 said:
bananaking21 said:
iBlah said:

He didn't chop off Thea's head, I really thought it was gonna happen, I was hopeing it would happen since last season, fuck you Slade, you let me down

list if people i want dead

Roy

Thea

Lorel

Sara

Agree with Thea, Laurel and Sara .. well it's not that I want them to die it's just that I wouldn't care if they did die Lol but Roy?! =P i actually hope he doesn't die along with Diggle, Lance, Slade Loll and Felicity

But tbh I doubt they would kill off Laurel AND Sara and just leave Lance as the only one from that family left Lol 

out of that list the most i want dead is laurel. she is just fucking annoying!!! to much fucking drama. "ohh my sister is alive? i better fucking cry and act like a jealous bitch".  ohh im in a building trapped where some crazy bitch (huntress) is holding others hostage? i better drink it off!!", "ohh i have a drug and alchohol addicton? i better act like a slut and cry and yell at everyone who tells me to go to fucking AA meetings". 

i fucking hate her.

and i hate roy, he is just a dumb punk who is way over dramatic!

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Oo that would be crazy xD Killing Olivers kid....Probably going to be Laurel or Sara he goes after next, do you think if Oliver makes a Mirikuru cure he would actually use it on Slade or just kill him?...probably will end up with something like "there is only enough for one cure" ¬.¬

my hope?  

they make a cure, oliver gives it to slade and is like " now lets fight, man to man, no mirakuro bullshit!" and they fight and oliver goes to town on him and kills him!"

or or or.... and this one is the one i hope for more. now that moira is dead, Malcolm would return (since Moira is the one who pushed Malcolm away). and it would be awesome if Merlin and Oliver teamed up and fought slade, it would be the MOST EPIC BATTLE EVER!!

Roy is annoying but the character is easily salvageable, let him go through a traumatic life changing experience and bam he is a new person, imo having Thea's head chopped off is a really good start. besides, Roy Harper is the Speedy in comics, I don't think they would change the story that much by letting him die.

The fact that he killed an innocent man makes him not redeemable to me. Sarah should have taken the shot. There's nothing wrong with her wanting to kill him, despite what Oliver (and herself) said. A cop's life is just important as Roy's.

Wednesday's episode was great I did not see that ending coming :)

It's obvious Sara will die so Laurel can become the real Black Canary.

Unfortunately for you guys Laurel and Roy are safe from death as they have to become there superhero counterparts first.

Also even though Slade will be beaten he won't die just like Malcom the Magnificent didn't die.

naruball said:
Ugh, I couldn't be any more upset after the last episode. My favourite part of the show (the only person that can actually act) is no longer gonna be part of it. Anyway, still a great show, but some plotlines are getting ridiculous. Also Thea should join his team or be written off. At the moment she's the typical annoying "teenage" rebelious character which viewers always hate and serves no purpose. The other character was fascinating. Oh well...

Regarding point one, it's not like dead characters don't keep popping up in this show over and over again (although only one of those is cheap, in my opinion). As for Thea...yeah. She finally stopped being obnoxious early this season, and now she's diving head-first to annoying territory.

kumagawa said:

Unfortunately for you guys Laurel and Roy are safe from death as they have to become there superhero counterparts first.

Unless they pull some complete and utter bullshit out of their ass, they let Shado die off before she became like she was in the comics.