Forums - Movies Discussion - "Arrow" Official thread. Season 2! post your thoughts so far!

Who is the better villain?

Malcolm Merlin 4 16.00%

Slade Wilson 20 80.00%

See Results 1 4.00%

Total:25
Slade6alpha said:
Seriously Ryuu, you're leaving us for this. For shame. :(

Get on topic pelase! this thread is about the Arrow tv show! xD (Joke Joke =P)

I'm just spreading out....Arrow is awesome ;)

Nintendo thread will be next! once I get a Wii U....

Around the Network

Story is getting stupid.
Slade is out to kill his family, yet mostly, he continues living his normal life like nothing happened.

They are creating more problems for themselves than the enemies are. He should have used roy to punch in slades face... instead he creates a problem between roy and thea. Roy goes mad and thea becomes a bitch, both become problems and slade takes advantage of the time wasted.

Ryuu96 said:

So we decided to start our season finale tonight and have it keep going for four episodes. The upcoming episodes are that big.

so wait were gonna get 26 episodes instead of 23, or are episodes, 20-23 considered the finally? 

Slade6alpha said:
Seriously Ryuu, you're leaving us for this. For shame. :(

shush!! this thread actually needs the spamming  

fps_d0minat0r said:
Story is getting stupid.
Slade is out to kill his family, yet mostly, he continues living his normal life like nothing happened.

They are creating more problems for themselves than the enemies are. He should have used roy to punch in slades face... instead he creates a problem between roy and thea. Roy goes mad and thea becomes a bitch, both become problems and slade takes advantage of the time wasted.

Roy wouldn't stand a chance against Slade tbh, His a good fighter but Slade is a Australian Special Intelligence Services operative for however many years, Roy gets into street brawls xD his super strength won't do much against a professional fighter who is also super strengthed 

I agree with it was stupid Oliver creating a problem between Roy and Thea Lol, either way Roy was loosing it anyway and Slade just wants to see Oliver suffer first, create massive problems, destroy him mentally xD and then kill him, his being a prick about it =P well...it's what I think his doing Lol

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
Ryuu96 said:

so wait were gonna get 26 episodes instead of 23, or are episodes, 20-23 considered the finally? 

Erm...I assume he means episode 23 (finale) is getting extended into four episodes...thought 20-23 would off been done by now so it would off seemed a waste to just get rid of them and he said his only just started the season finale tonight...

Loll either 26 episodes or 20-23 are the season finale episodes...

Ryuu96 said:

Erm...I assume he means episode 23 (finale) is getting extended into four episodes...thought 20-23 would off been done by now so it would off seemed a waste to just get rid of them and he said his only just started the season finale tonight...

after what happened in the last episode i wouldnt be surprised if its considered part of the finale, or the start of it  

btw i added a new poll! 

bananaking21 said:
Ryuu96 said:

after what happened in the last episode i wouldnt be surprised if its considered part of the finale, or the start of it  

btw i added a new poll! 

Haven't watched the new episode yet

But I did see a spoiler! ¬.¬ ... Lol

Ryuu96 said:

Haven't watched the new episode yet

But I did see a spoiler! ¬.¬ ... Lol

i hope you havent seen the big event that happens. GO WATCH IT!!! 

Ryuu is a great spammer and will make a fine addition to your thread. I wish you best in your future endeavors.

OP: I may start to watch this, if I hate it, it's on Ryuu xD

Undisputed Gamer BAY BAY