By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - "Arrow" Official thread. Season 2! post your thoughts so far!

Who is the better villain?

Malcolm Merlin 4 16.00%

Slade Wilson 20 80.00%

See Results 1 4.00%

Total:25
pezus said:
I watched 2 or 3 episodes on my way back from Thailand last night. I liked it! Probably wouldn't be one of my favorite shows, but it was good.

yeah it isnt the "best" show on earth. nor will it be, but its a really fun show and its really entertaining

Around the Network
iBlah said:

now i know when the next season starts, thanks for the info.

as for the first season, it was a good show, I thought the fighting choreography was kinda lame, but again I grew up watching martial arts movies and have a pretty deep martial arts background myself so my standard is probably higher than an average person, story and dialogue wise it did get cheesy at times but the last couple of episodes had definitely picked up the pace.

final thoughts:

1. I did not like how the show handled huntress, I know she is violent in the comics, but she is still one of the good guys, while in the show she blasted a cop with a shotgun, I think her character is seriously pushing the boundary of a villain, I know the show is different from the comics, but still, doesn't feel right.

2. I'm really looking forward to see what become of Slade and Shado since Oliver was clearly along when he was discovered, will Slade become Deathstroke? will Shado carry Oliver's baby? How will Slade lose his eye? hmmmmmm, the possibilities.

3. Roy Harper is a douche and Thea is an annoying chess ball, I hope Slade shows up as Deathstroke and chops her head off with a big sword, which prompts Harper to stop being a douche and earns his place as Oliver's side kick, and adopts the name Speedy in Thea's memory (lol).

I'm not really a TV show person so I rarely watch any shows, this is probably my favourite at the moment, looking forward to October.

i love you so so so so much

Bananaking told me to bump this thread.

You're welcome.

Deyon said:
Bananaking told me to bump this thread.

You're welcome.

i did no such thing!

Arrow comic con panel tomorrow. Look out for a season 2 trailer.

Around the Network
nnodley said:

NOOOOOOOOO i will not ruin season 2 by watching a damn trailer!!!! 

bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

NOOOOOOOOO i will not ruin season 2 by watching a damn trailer!!!! 

lol!!  Hey you don't have to watch it.  They usually just release small trailers that just give us the basic idea of what's happening.  I don't know that i've ever seen a CW season trailer that spoiled anything.

Arrow Comic Con trailer.  From 1:26 on is all season 2 footage and is slightly spoilerish, but nothing big.

nnodley said:

Arrow Comic Con trailer.  From 1:26 on is all season 2 footage and is slightly spoilerish, but nothing big.

i will NOT watch!! but thanks for posting

atleast you are doing SOMETHINGS right!

bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

i will NOT watch!! but thanks for posting

atleast you are doing SOMETHINGS right!

I do what I can! :-p  I'll just tell you from what I saw it's looking like it's gonna be a great season.