By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - "Arrow" Official thread. Season 2! post your thoughts so far!

Who is the better villain?

Malcolm Merlin 4 16.00%

Slade Wilson 20 80.00%

See Results 1 4.00%

Total:25
naruball said:
bananaking21 said:
naruball said:
deadly2choke said:
TOMMY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways the ending was great, i would give it 9/10 but the actors really need to work on their acting skills

The actress who plays ollie's mom is such a great actress that she makes everyone else look bad. Lance is a distant second, though he's pretty good too. Everyone else, not so much. Having said that, the guy who plays Ollie is pefrect for the role and although quite a weak actor, it works, so I don't mind his acting at all. Most of the actors from The Vampire Diaries though shouldn't have an acting career to begin with (I'm saying this though I do like the show).

i think ollie is a good actor, but your right, his mom is by far the best. lance is just ok imo. though honestly, the actors in spartacus are an entire different league. batiatis and his wife are just amazing

You mean for the role or overall a good actor? Because he's delivered quite a few badly even on Arrow (and I've seen him on another show and he was actually terrible).

i havent seen anything for him other than this, and i think he is doing a good job. though, its not like im a profesional judge or anything, i just never felt that "well, he could have done a better job their" or i never felt that he broke the character for me with his acting

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

Haha. Yeah, we were actually talking about it in his Vampire Diaries thread.  And he won't die so get it out of your head and embrace him! :-p

but but but can i just tell you about the perfect death i thought for him?

and its just a disgrace for you cheating on my thread!

Let's hear this death for him.  It oughta be good. lol

so its a mixture of beheading and exploding, see you jam a small piece of explosives in his throat, of course you kick him away in a field wearing a justin bieber t-shirt (yes im that cruel, justin bieber!) then you trigger the explosives, his head explodes away from his body, but ofcourse i would tap some explosives onto the back of his head and inside his nose and i would trigger them and make his head explode mid air! at the same time the other explosives inside his anus would explode as well. resulting the much desrved and anticipated death of the annoying roy! can you honestly say that you dont want to see that?! yeah... i thought so

WOOOW!!!  That's what is going through your creepy little brain. :-p  Although why don't you trigger the explosive in his anus first?

because i want him to die by being beheaded. this way, his head is beheaded from his body with explosives. and as his head is flying and twirling in the air so beautifuly, BAMN! both his anus, body and his head explode!

You are one freaky dude.  lol.  Who exactly would put all those explosives in him anyway?

nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

Haha. Yeah, we were actually talking about it in his Vampire Diaries thread.  And he won't die so get it out of your head and embrace him! :-p

but but but can i just tell you about the perfect death i thought for him?

and its just a disgrace for you cheating on my thread!

Let's hear this death for him.  It oughta be good. lol

so its a mixture of beheading and exploding, see you jam a small piece of explosives in his throat, of course you kick him away in a field wearing a justin bieber t-shirt (yes im that cruel, justin bieber!) then you trigger the explosives, his head explodes away from his body, but ofcourse i would tap some explosives onto the back of his head and inside his nose and i would trigger them and make his head explode mid air! at the same time the other explosives inside his anus would explode as well. resulting the much desrved and anticipated death of the annoying roy! can you honestly say that you dont want to see that?! yeah... i thought so

WOOOW!!!  That's what is going through your creepy little brain. :-p  Although why don't you trigger the explosive in his anus first?

because i want him to die by being beheaded. this way, his head is beheaded from his body with explosives. and as his head is flying and twirling in the air so beautifuly, BAMN! both his anus, body and his head explode!

You are one freaky dude.  lol.  Who exactly would put all those explosives in him anyway?

i know a guy who loves to put emitters really close to geometry, that guy loves this kind of stuff

bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:

i know a guy who loves to put emitters really close to geometry, that guy loves this kind of stuff

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you're so funny!!!  NO!  I actually think Deyon would be perfect for the job.

nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA you're so funny!!!  NO!  I actually think Deyon would be perfect for the job.

i was gonna say deyon... but... lets just say deyon would go overboard with placing the explosives in one certain area... i need somebody i can trust to not mess around much

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:

i was gonna say deyon... but... lets just say deyon would go overboard with placing the explosives in one certain area... i need somebody i can trust to not mess around much

Haha.  Yeah he would.  You could put the explosives in all but that area and give deyon the explosives to put there.   

Oh, and I will try and get information on the new season through the summer because I usually look up about tv shows in the summer to get my fix in at least.  Also, this isn't about Arrow, but has anybody seen previews for Under the Dome tv show based on Stephen King's book of the same name.  It looks pretty good and starts in a month I think.

Well the season finale was just epic.I didn't expect Malcolm to have a second device hidden. After detective lance disabled the 1st device, I was convinced that the heroes had won. I loved how oliver just stabs himself, but just kind of walks it off like nothing happened. For the next season, I wonder how malcom is going to react once he finds out merlin is dead. It's his fault since he leveled the glades. He could also blame it on the glades themselves or maybe even laurel for what happened. I can't even imagine how far he will go to avenge his son. Hell for his wife, he wanted to kill thousands.

CW fall shows start dates and times.

Monday, October 7

Wednesday, October 9

Thursday, October 10

Tuesday, October 15

Friday, October 25

• 8-9pm The Carrie Diaries (Season Premiere)
  • 9-10pm America's Next Top Model: Guys and Girls
Times are all Eastern time

now i know when the next season starts, thanks for the info.

as for the first season, it was a good show, I thought the fighting choreography was kinda lame, but again I grew up watching martial arts movies and have a pretty deep martial arts background myself so my standard is probably higher than an average person, story and dialogue wise it did get cheesy at times but the last couple of episodes had definitely picked up the pace.

final thoughts:

1. I did not like how the show handled huntress, I know she is violent in the comics, but she is still one of the good guys, while in the show she blasted a cop with a shotgun, I think her character is seriously pushing the boundary of a villain, I know the show is different from the comics, but still, doesn't feel right.

2. I'm really looking forward to see what become of Slade and Shado since Oliver was clearly along when he was discovered, will Slade become Deathstroke? will Shado carry Oliver's baby? How will Slade lose his eye? hmmmmmm, the possibilities.

3. Roy Harper is a douche and Thea is an annoying chess ball, I hope Slade shows up as Deathstroke and chops her head off with a big sword, which prompts Harper to stop being a douche and earns his place as Oliver's side kick, and adopts the name Speedy in Thea's memory (lol).

I'm not really a TV show person so I rarely watch any shows, this is probably my favourite at the moment, looking forward to October.

spurgeonryan said:
I watched an episode a few days ago! And I really enjoyed it.

It was the one where he got the ankle bracelet from the guy who hates him. I do not know the back story since that was my only episode, but I got into the show really quick, and I did not even get any action from Arrow.

great! you should watch the show from the start, if you want im sure i could find you link to watch it online. its a very fun show to watch