By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - "Arrow" Official thread. Season 2! post your thoughts so far!

Who is the better villain?

Malcolm Merlin 4 16.00%

Slade Wilson 20 80.00%

See Results 1 4.00%

Total:25
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
It was one of the best finales and really set up season 2 in an awesome way!! Can't wait to see more island scenes too.

it was honestly unexpected, i thought he would stop the undertaking, but he couldnt. it will be really interesting to see how he reacts now after he failed to do so

I'm so glad they didn't have him stop it bacause it always seems like the evil plan is always stopped. So it was nice to have "evil" win this time.

it also set up a great start for season 2. i cant imagine what is going to happen. lance knows flicity works with arrow, but he got suspended. ollie's mom might go to prison, laural might have issue's with ollie because of what happened with tomy (when he came back for her) and there is so much more to consider. i just cant wait. im loving this show

The season premier should be pretty awesome.  I don't think Lance will be trying to catch Ollie anymore and will help him by giving him some police info when he needs it.

maybe he could join him? but if he doesnt i think he needs to die, yeah i know a bit drastic, but it would be the only way it would make sense that lance wouldnt bust filicity

That's the thing though, I don't think he would bust her now after the season finale and hopefully seeing that Arrow is only trying to help in ways Lance can't.  And I don't think he will be suspended anymore since the Lieutentant should see Lance was right in wanting to evacuate the glades.

Around the Network
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
It was one of the best finales and really set up season 2 in an awesome way!! Can't wait to see more island scenes too.

it was honestly unexpected, i thought he would stop the undertaking, but he couldnt. it will be really interesting to see how he reacts now after he failed to do so

I'm so glad they didn't have him stop it bacause it always seems like the evil plan is always stopped. So it was nice to have "evil" win this time.

it also set up a great start for season 2. i cant imagine what is going to happen. lance knows flicity works with arrow, but he got suspended. ollie's mom might go to prison, laural might have issue's with ollie because of what happened with tomy (when he came back for her) and there is so much more to consider. i just cant wait. im loving this show

The season premier should be pretty awesome.  I don't think Lance will be trying to catch Ollie anymore and will help him by giving him some police info when he needs it.

maybe he could join him? but if he doesnt i think he needs to die, yeah i know a bit drastic, but it would be the only way it would make sense that lance wouldnt bust filicity

That's the thing though, I don't think he would bust her now after the season finale and hopefully seeing that Arrow is only trying to help in ways Lance can't.  And I don't think he will be suspended anymore since the Lieutentant should see Lance was right in wanting to evacuate the glades.

thats the thing, if he does come back which is something i think will happen, he will be obligated by his job duties to catch them. i guess we have to wait and see. damn it was such a good finale! also i wonder whats gonna happen on the island now

TOMMY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

anyways the ending was great, i would give it 9/10 but the actors really need to work on their acting skills

alright guys now that the season is over i believe we have to wait until October until the next episode, it would be cool to try keep this thread alive as much as possible. i dont really follow the news of series and stuff but i was wondering if people did read any new news maybe they could post it in the thread, or PM me and i can update the OP. it would be great if you guys helped me update he thread with the news related to this great awesome series! thanks!

deadly2choke said:

anyways the ending was great, i would give it 9/10 but the actors really need to work on their acting skills

i thought ollie, tommy, ollie's mom and lance all did good. who are you talking about specifically? thea and her stupid bf sucked IMO

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
deadly2choke said:

i thought ollie, tommy, ollie's mom and lance all did good. who are you talking about specifically? thea and her stupid bf sucked IMO

ollie and tommy 

theas bf always reminds of the new dante lol

bananaking21 said:
deadly2choke said:

I thought Roy was much better in this episode.  And BloodyRain changed his opinion on Roy also.  He likes him better now. 

bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

thats the thing, if he does come back which is something i think will happen, he will be obligated by his job duties to catch them. i guess we have to wait and see. damn it was such a good finale! also i wonder whats gonna happen on the island now

He may be obligated, but that doesn't necessarily mean he has to follow through with those duties.  He may very well quit who knows.  And I believe someone said that it was hinted at that Ollie may not have actually spent all his time on the island.  Don't know if it's true or not.

nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
deadly2choke said:

I thought Roy was much better in this episode.  And BloodyRain changed his opinion on Roy also.  He likes him better now. 

wait, how do you know that bloodyrain changed his opinion on roy ? have you been talking about arrow behind my threads back?!!!

i wish roy would die, i already thought of the perfect death for him

nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

He may be obligated, but that doesn't necessarily mean he has to follow through with those duties.  He may very well quit who knows.  And I believe someone said that it was hinted at that Ollie may not have actually spent all his time on the island.  Don't know if it's true or not.

ohh come on, lance does have this obsession with his job and he does have his ethics. i just cant see him not doing it