By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - "Arrow" Official thread. Season 2! post your thoughts so far!

Who is the better villain?

Malcolm Merlin 4 16.00%

Slade Wilson 20 80.00%

See Results 1 4.00%

Total:25
Ryuu96 said:
That episode =P

Glad Laurel is finally becoming useful even if it is only a little ¬.¬ tbf not much went on but next weeks episode looks like it's going to be awesome!

Oh and sorry, I was wrong about the 4 extra episodes thing xD it even says it in the preview "2 episodes left" you was right Banana, they changed the last 4 episodes into one big season finale just split up =P

no problem. im glad they did though, too much events happening to fit in one big episode. 

it was a good episode, not great though. i hope diggle doesnt die, even though i been expecting him to die for weeks now.

i expect one more character from Olivers side to die, im guessing either sara or diggle will be the ones. im hoping for laurel or roy, doubt either one would happen though

Around the Network

:O I didn't know this thread existed, wish it was still alive when I joined the site in 2015.

Oh well I'll take advantage of the necrobump to say that so far season 5 is pretty good, definitely a big improvement over season 4.