By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - "Arrow" Official thread. Season 2! post your thoughts so far!

Who is the better villain?

Malcolm Merlin 4 16.00%

Slade Wilson 20 80.00%

See Results 1 4.00%

Total:25
bananaking21 said:
BloodyRain said:
bananaking21 said:

Is that from the old adam west batman series?

that is deyon, pezus and weedlab going at it batman style. its from there prono produced and directed by nnodley, its called "bane and pain : using vibrators and a cane"

It was a dream come true filming it!!

Around the Network

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

That season finale was EPIC!!! Pretty sad episode too.

Man, can't wait for October for season 2!!

That season finale was pretty good and I don't think I really have a single complaint about it.

wow was that season finale something!!! EPIC!!!

MasterVG71782 said:
That season finale was pretty good and I don't think I really have a single complaint about it.

me either. season 2 will be wicked! 

Around the Network

It was one of the best finales and really set up season 2 in an awesome way!! Can't wait to see more island scenes too.

nnodley said:
It was one of the best finales and really set up season 2 in an awesome way!! Can't wait to see more island scenes too.

it was honestly unexpected, i thought he would stop the undertaking, but he couldnt. it will be really interesting to see how he reacts now after he failed to do so

nnodley said:

lol, just remembered, we were having a discussion on this in my other thread. Ya it was amazing though. Malcom technically got the best of oliver and won.

BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

lol, just remembered, we were having a discussion on this in my other thread. Ya it was amazing though. Malcom technically got the best of oliver and won.

the thing i cant understand though is how oliver cant beat up malcolm who is about 20+ years older than him

bananaking21 said:
BloodyRain said:
nnodley said:

the thing i cant understand though is how oliver cant beat up malcolm who is about 20+ years older than him

Can you beat Jackie Chan?? :P

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints