By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - "Arrow" Official thread. Season 2! post your thoughts so far!

Who is the better villain?

Malcolm Merlin 4 16.00%

Slade Wilson 20 80.00%

See Results 1 4.00%

Total:25

Oh and Roy won't die because he is a series regular for season 2. He may at the end of season 2, but I doubt that too.

Around the Network
nnodley said:
Oh and Roy won't die because he is a series regular for season 2. He may at the end of season 2, but I doubt that too.

https://hankblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/thank-you-cat-meme-generator-ntaaawwww-fank-you-really-much-5bb7cf.jpg" width="485" height="510">

BloodyRain said:
bananaking21 said:
BloodyRain said:

lol I don't really see the resmblance. If he is to be olivers sidekick, he needs to stop being a douche. I wonder if he will become it though, since tv shows sometimes deviates from their comic counterparts. Pfft oliver doesn't need another sidekick either. He already has the awesome Diggles!

i hope he dies. he is just plain annoying, so is thea but heck for olivers sake i hope she doesnt take a bullet to the head. but that guy is just a douche.

I think Thea is fine, but just can't stand how roy acts. lol, atleast if the undertaking takes place, you might get your wish.

thea is annoying, she is immature, selfish, she talks weird and dresses up decent enough that checking her out is a bit hard. and as Mr nnodley just spoiled for us, i wont get my wish

Edit : btw guys, 100 posts! fuck yeah!

MasterVG71782 said:
I missed the episode on Wednesday and just now finally got to watch it. What a packed episode, as we finally find out what the Undertaking is, find out the truth behind the Queen's Gambit, as well as the return of Walter. That was a very good episode, even with the lack of any island footage.

did you check the latests episode? you must!

nnodley said:

if you watched the latest episode then i think i know what it was

Yep, I think that is really gonna start changing him.

that fucking pissed me off i loved yoi fai!

Around the Network

They really need to change that intro

I'm sick of hearing him tell us that his name is Oliver Queen every single time :)

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Naum said:
They really need to change that intro

I'm sick of hearing him tell us that his name is Oliver Queen every single time :)

my name is oliver queen, for 5 years i been stranded on an island with only one goal, survive. seems pretty good to me maybe they will change it on season 2

Just watched the last episode.

I swear to god, at this rate, the guy might as well have a press conference, Iron Man style, and just tell everyone his secret identity. Seems like every other episode someone else finds out.

I knew Oliver and Laurel would get back together, but the way the show handled it was just crap. Oliver says to Tommy that he should try and get back together with her, then Oliver goes and boinks her an hour later with Tommy seeing them through the window.

Apart from that, the episode was great and awesome. It's a shame about Yao Fei, though.

*spoilers*

MasterVG71782 said:
I knew Oliver and Laurel would get back together, but the way the show handled it was just crap. Oliver says to Tommy that he should try and get back together with her, then Oliver goes and boinks her an hour later with Tommy seeing them through the window.

Apart from that, the episode was great and awesome. It's a shame about Yao Fei, though.

well there are some factors in what happened

1- Oliver didnt make the meeting because he wanted to say that to tommy, he made it to hack into merlin's company. his talk about laurel was the only excuse he had to make the meeting. if u did notice, he just went in, said a few words then left right away, he didnt want to stay for long and that was the best situation.

2- when oli did figure out about the undertaking he did realize that that what his father was talking about, and that his time as the hood would come to an end sooner than he expected. so, he could be with laurel, so he went for it because he does want to be with her