By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict how long PS4 and XBox One will need to outsell WiiU - 14 weeks PS4, 52 X1

stamps79 said:
As of now: I think Sony can do it in like 3 weeks, as for MS, maybe 8 to 10 weeks.

8-10 weeks? even if the wii u dont sell one console and the xbone doubles the sells it will not get ahead.

and nintendo has the better games coming this year. titanfall will not sell more consoles than MK. and smash is big 2.

DK will not give a big bump, but it will hold the baseline.

X and bayonetta will not be so big, but both have a small audience that will buy the console just for this game.

sonic with a cartoon  could sell well too(or not 3rd party games arnt selling so well on wii u)

and hyrule warrior will sell 1m just because of the name, if its good it will sell a lot more. an i could be a start for a zeldathemed Dynasty Warrior series on wii u if it does well.

this year will be realy hard for M$ to outsell nintendo catching up so much will be a big step. next year is easyer, nintendo just has zelda u left as  big gun.

Around the Network
FlamingWeazel said:

Still waiting lol.

to be fair, they actually went down :P

i don't think a lot of people expected PS4One to have launches this big.

PS4 will outsell WiiU in 2 weeks, after Feb the 22nd, and XOne will probably outsell WiiU next Christmas 2014. PS4 will dominate this Gen. But this is too easy to predict.  

this topic is GOLD!

Around the Network

Looks like my initial estimate didn't turn out so well, at least where the PS4 is concerned. It's entirely possible we'll see some tug-of-war this year if Nintendo games really boost sales, but I imagine it'll be a done deal long before the second holiday I predicted.

At the time, given what we knew, I think it was a solid prediction, but I knew going into it that there wasn't enough info to be accurate. Still, t'was fun to see how things turned out. :P

I believe in honesty, civility, generosity, practicality, and impartiality.

My prediction never made it to the table. I predicted <21 weeks for PS4 months ago.

I still think PS4 will outsell wii U by the end of feb. or start of mar. so...

PS4 - 3 weeks

Xbox - 25 weeks

Don't copy random editorials.

ThatDanishGamer said:

PS4 - 3 weeks

Xbox - 25 weeks

NintendoSupporter<3 said:
ThatDanishGamer said:

PS4 - 3 weeks

Xbox - 25 weeks

When you qoute without leaving a message, is that becuase you agree or did you forget to write something?

Don't copy random editorials.