By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mario and other Nintendo games NOT coming to Sony PS4 confirmed!

Lostplanet22 said:

That is fine they will be playable on Vita,

It is Nintendo's mistake, they could have made a lot of money of all those people playing nintendo games on sony's handhelds

Criminal

Around the Network

This is a joke right?

Damn. Guess we'll have to wait and try again with the PS5.

PSN: Osc89

NNID: Oscar89

When is sony going to learn......*taps feet* Even MS couldn't touch those IPs (with their failed buyout) ~ (end sarcasm)

bananaking21 said:
this is one of the stupidest threads i ever seen

How the moderators let this shit fly is beyond me. It's a sales site; if people can't cope with what happens in the industry, they should go somewhere else instead of making a QQ thread. 

Around the Network
Skrunch-a-tron said:
This is a joke right?

a shitty one, yes

Mazty said:
bananaking21 said:
this is one of the stupidest threads i ever seen

How the moderators let this shit fly is beyond me. It's a sales site; if people can't cope with what happens in the industry, they should go somewhere else instead of making a QQ thread. 

i honestly dont know either, did you report it?

Sony is once again falling behind. Nintendo games are some of the best games out there. I don't want to buy two consoles...

Well.. when Sony fanboys crowd this forums with lots of threads for every single 0.99 game that will not come to a Nintendo platform - thus creating several threads with the same issue - people don´t argue, but when someone do a mocking thread about the issue, then everyone start to bark.
Seriously, some people really need to get a life, to find something besides videogames to care about.

At least we will be saved by the crappy Wii Music and Mario Party sequels

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!