By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mario and other Nintendo games NOT coming to Sony PS4 confirmed!

I doubt nintendo would work with Sony they're too arrogant to accept defeat lol

Around the Network
Conina said:
hinch said:
Player2 said:
spurgeonryan said:
Funny thread! Now make one about the ouya.

Pfft. Even the Ouya can play Nintendo games with emulators.

LOL. It's funny because it's true :P The best ones were on SNES anyway (imo).

My PSP ran NES- and SNES-games before it was cool ;)

Hey.. me too! *high five*

D-Minaj225 said:
I doubt nintendo would work with Sony they're too arrogant to accept defeat lol

Arrogance can only take you so far, just look at Sega.

I never did but wasn't PS3 able to play NES games through emulation using Linux once? Is this the real reason for getting rid of Linux?

Go Team Venture! I still don't get the Wii, PS Move,  and Kinect.

Hm, well I guess we'll sooner see Sony games on Nintendo systems, truth be told.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

Just cancelled my pre-order.

4 ≈ One

this is one of the stupidest threads i ever seen

cyberninja45 said:

Apparently it has been confirmed that many of Nintendo 1st party content will not be coming to the PS4. This has been confirmed by Nintendo who at the recent GDC made no mention of bringing its well established IPs to the PS4. Of course this came as shock to many gamers around the world who thought that Sony made good efforts  to get these games, they invested in their own motion control tech just like the wii had, and when that did not help they even made a touch screen controller and still Nintendo would not bring their games to Sony's console.

Of course the internet was set ablaze with gamers who were looking forward to playing these games on the ps4 with comments like:

"Ouch"

"That's a deep blow for Sony" and

"Sony brought this on themselves".

It has just been confirmed that killzone and infamous will NOT come to the wiiU. Who cares? I though everyone knew that. 

That is fine they will be playable on Vita,

It is Nintendo's mistake, they could have made a lot of money of all those people playing nintendo games on sony's handhelds

Lostplanet22 said:

That is fine they will be playable on Vita,

It is Nintendo's mistake, they could have made a lot of money of all those people playing nintendo games on sony's handhelds

woah that's amazing playing Wii games on a PSP