By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mario and other Nintendo games NOT coming to Sony PS4 confirmed!

It seems to me that a lot of people posting here don't know why this thread was made. Or maybe they do, I don't know.

Around the Network

Sony is doomed?

MDMAlliance said:
It seems to me that a lot of people posting here don't know why this thread was made. Or maybe they do, I don't know.

Apparently they don't.

My 3ds friendcode: 5413-0232-9676 (G-cyber)

I feel sorry for all the sick PS fans...

I'm guessing this is a parody of the responses to the Wii U receiving no 3rd party support.

In which case its pretty ridiculous... The actual equivalent would be people complaining that the Wii U isn't receiving Halo or Uncharted, but 3rd party support is a whole different story.

Around the Network

Wait til E3 before saying that.

cyberninja45 said:
MDMAlliance said:

Apparently they don't.

Well I personally don't because the OP didn't bother to link to anything to justify the quotes on the post; hence, my brain assumes that he/she could just be making a silly post that may or may not bring humor to anyone other than him/herself.

The OP rubs me the wrong way, because it implies that Nintendo, by some law of nature will never get third parties.

I LOVE ICELAND!

It's Nintendo's fault obviously.

Barozi said:
It's Nintendo's fault obviously.

yep the WiiU was obviously rushed, most likely they're going to use Pikmin 3 and Wind Waker HD to relaunch the WiiU this fall with a price cut, though this doesn't interest me at all since I still own the original Wind Waker