By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New info on PS4! from GDC

tagging

Around the Network

Does this mean I plug my earphones into the PS4 control and stream the game sound from there, or is it just for headsets/multiplayer?

Man, Sony and Nintendo are like the antithesis of each other. One heavily markets towards casual gamers while the other one markets itself as the core machine. It's just interesting to see how drastically different their visions are.

Good news!! like it!!

this is fucking awesome

Around the Network

Lovely to hear the redesign for accidental fast forward. Now I don't have to be super careful anymore where to place the controller while watching a movie.

The pressure sensitive buttons were nice, but I can only think of 2 games where I've used them this gen, GT5 and MGS HD collection.

Counting down to e3.

All of this, of course, is just my opinion.

Skyrim 100%'d. Dark Souls 100%'d. 
Dark Souls > Skyrim.
Halo 4 is the best damn FPS since Halo 3.
Proud pre-orderer of 2 PS4's and an Xbox One. 

Currently Playing: Dark Souls II, South Park
Playstation 4: MGS V GZ, Killzone: Shadow Fall, NBA 2k14.

taus90 said:
still i have issue with the control, abt the light bar.. which requires to pointed towards the camera, and i m kind of a gamer who keeps on changing his position and most of the time not necessarily facing the TV.

Well, I highly doubt you'll have to have the camera at all to use the lightbar.  Seems like only if you're doing split screen or something that it will really matter.

Nice. I think Nintendo and Sony really is the way to go next gen (this gen maybe?)

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Wonder what the console is going to look like, this years e3 is going to be huge, nintendo dropping bombs in the games department then Sony with the ps4, wonder what Microsoft are going to show.