By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New info on PS4! from GDC

Alright,  who wants to start the "Campaign for the Return of Pressure sensitive buttons"?  If they left the motion control aspect of the controller alive yet took out pressure sensitive buttons for "no one using them" that's kinda contridictory don't you think?

Check us out at the Vindication Gamer Network on Youtube. 

Around the Network

How many games are there that actually took advantage of pressure sensitive buttons?

nnodley said:
How many games are there that actually took advantage of pressure sensitive buttons?

zen pinball, madden... don't remember anything else but there are more ;)

My goodness this is exciting. While I will miss the pressure sensitive buttons they have to save money somewhere on it since they're adding so many features to the controller. I don't want to pay $100 each for them.

"PS4 controller L2/R2 – Curved design to get rid of the accidental netflix fast forwarding"
How will this help? The buttons are still touching the table. Push the controller out of the way and it might trigger a...trigger.

Around the Network
nnodley said:

Less than 0.1% of the games.

GT5 is one example but nobody play this game with controllers lol... or if somebody play then he was loosing all the game experience... any sim racing looks like a crap in controllers.

ethomaz said:
nnodley said:

Less than 0.1% of the games.

GT5 is one example but nobody play this game with controllers lol... or if somebody play then he was loosing all the game experience... any sim racing looks like a crap in controllers.

I'm one of those that don't use a racing wheel. lol.  I will more than likely will try to get one for GT6.  Right now I just don't want to spend money for just a racing wheel (even though I want one), but I will someday.  

You know I actually thought I read that R2 and L2 will still be analog. Maybe I dreamed it, I don't know.

nnodley said:

I'm one of those that don't use a racing wheel. lol.  I will more than likely will try to get one for GT6.  Right now I just don't want to spend money for just a racing wheel (even though I want one), but I will someday.

They are expensive a good one will cost a console price or more but the difference in gameplay is like heaven and hell.

controller look like the 360 from the side