By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Finally....The WII is MINE! --- which games to get??+ Q about UK GAME store

GAME are usualy bastards about that sort of thing, if they say no ask to see the manager and say something about the customer right laws and they should do the deal just to shut you up, thas what i did when they would only give me store credit for returning destruction derby ps2 after a week of having it.

Around the Network

Fire Emblem is as close as you are gonna get to a JRPG until Barogue...

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

i would recommended keeping an eye open for mario kart and animal crossing as well when they finally arrive!

100th Post in 29 days. Me ftw 

@bigjon

looked at the Video Review for fir emblem....naaaah not my type

The whole look & JRPG style story is my type but combat system ruins it..

I thin Trauma Centre I def. want

@DS lover

I'll keep an eye out for animal crossing, MK isn't for me (GT 5 is..lol), SSBB is a first day buy

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

brute said:
well i dont think they will let you trade SMS for SMG,and i think zack and wiki costs 40euros i think
  it's 49,99 euro in must shops over here. 

Wii code:                                        Mario Kart wii:
6586-0674-1620-6955                        0344-9880-0252
PM me if you added me and I'll add you:)

Self-proclaimed, biggest Resident Evil Fanboy of VGChartz!

Around the Network

Dude, GAME are tight-asses. They will only excvhange a game for a copy of the same game if it's already been opened, store policy (I know, after one guy was trying to trade in Madden for another American Football game, because the last three copies of the game that they had exchanged were all broken (PS3 madden FPS problems), GAME said no, and he had another copy of Madden to play.)

If you have a Wii, you should have Super Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prim 3 for sure!!!

Then Zelda: Twilight Princess, and the rest is up to you, those 3 are some of the top games ever!!! :P

Mario Striker Charged is good as well, but it gets boring quite easy, but the online makes it cooool!!

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

ItsaMii said:
They are very expensive in UK. Hope you enjoy it. I recommend Trauma Center New Blood. That is the most unique Wii game IMO. Rent it before buying.

If only we could buy that game, I want co-op... will it be 9 months also?

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

SamuelRSmith said:
Dude, GAME are tight-asses. They will only excvhange a game for a copy of the same game if it's already been opened, store policy (I know, after one guy was trying to trade in Madden for another American Football game, because the last three copies of the game that they had exchanged were all broken (PS3 madden FPS problems), GAME said no, and he had another copy of Madden to play.)

I seem to be the only person who likes game, I am very happy with them cause I got £25 for RSV when swapping it for CoD, and have £5 of reward points (probably to be spent on the AC special edition sooner or later)