By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Finally....The WII is MINE! --- which games to get??+ Q about UK GAME store

Ok Since the past week the wii stock alert thingy has been present on my Firefox browser...TODAY ....FINALLY it sent me an alert saying GAME.co.uk have them in stock.

So I convinced my parents to buy me this bundle, and it's ordered (coming in 3 days---WOHOO!)

http://www.game.co.uk/Wii/Hardware/HardwareBundle/~r331349/Wii-Console-with-Mario-Strikers-Charged/

BUT! I don't want Mario Strikers Charged, so do you people (UK) think that GAME will let me go to their store (despite me ordering the wii bundle online) and return the Mario Strikers charged game for SMG??

_________-

Ok next, I want advise on games to buy...casual n less costly stuff, preferable less than £29.99....(cus need to save up money for Ps3 big gameS)?

How much is Zack n Wiki for?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Probably, but they'll probably bitch about it.

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

Endless Ocean might be a good choice then. Cheap and fun. Of course you have to like weird, quirky games....

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

@faxanadu

yes I def. want that one....

seems different & unique experience wise....

@XbrawlX

Ok, I really hope they will cus I don't wanna be stuck with that & spend an extra £30 on SMG....cus that means no DMC4..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Get:

-Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' treasure.

-Zelda: Twilight Princess.

-Metroid Prime 3: Corruption.

-SSX: Blur.

-No More Heroes (Feb 29th).

-Super Mario Galaxy.

-Guitar Hero 3. 

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

well i dont think they will let you trade SMS for SMG,and i think zack and wiki costs 40euros i think

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

They are very expensive in UK. Hope you enjoy it. I recommend Trauma Center New Blood. That is the most unique Wii game IMO. Rent it before buying.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

^do you think its even more unique then zack and wiki quest for barboras treasure?

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

darthdevidem01 said:

Ok Since the past week the wii stock alert thingy has been present on my Firefox browser...TODAY ....FINALLY it sent me an alert saying GAME.co.uk have them in stock.

So I convinced my parents to buy me this bundle, and it's ordered (coming in 3 days---WOHOO!)

http://www.game.co.uk/Wii/Hardware/HardwareBundle/~r331349/Wii-Console-with-Mario-Strikers-Charged/

BUT! I don't want Mario Strikers Charged, so do you people (UK) think that GAME will let me go to their store (despite me ordering the wii bundle online) and return the Mario Strikers charged game for SMG??

_________-

Ok next, I want advise on games to buy...casual n less costly stuff, preferable less than £29.99....(cus need to save up money for Ps3 big gameS)?

How much is Zack n Wiki for?

Will Game let you exchange it: NOT A CHANCE!....Will they suggest you trade it in: Probably.   

You can get RE4:Wii for less than £30, damned good deal I say.