By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best kid-friendly games on Xbox 360 and PS3

Joe Danger is a good game for kids, I think, especially as smaller children often don't pay attention to things like rules. I used to play my niece in Gran Turismo, where we'd get Mini Coopers and just drive around slamming each other into walls.

Hamster Ball? :D

Around the Network

BK: Nuts & Bolts and Viva Pinata on 360.

LBP on PS3.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Little big planet, hands down.

My 7 year old nephew loves Mortal Kombat.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
bananaking21 said:
littlebigplanet 1/2
sly cooper
rayman origins
mortal kombat
littlebgplanet karting
ratchet and clank
playstation all stars

thats all i can think of at the moment

Rayman Origins!? That game will make you throw your controller to the wall lol

Nintendo and PC gamer

Around the Network

I tend to be the 'fun uncle' to both bio and adopted family. So I get to entertain with kids. We all have a pretty good time. These are the ones that they tend to enjoy, request, and play the most. I put stars on my top 3:

Happy Action Theater and Kinect Party, a bunch fun of 'mini game experiences' ***best for kids***
Kinect Fun Labs - many things, most are free, Bobbleheads, Build a Buddy, Air Band, Googly Eyes, and especially, "I am Super" **super great for kids**
Kinectimals, now with Bears!
Kinect Disneyland Adventures
Sesame Street Kinect
Fruit Ninja Kinect
Nat Geo (National Geographic Kinect.)
Kinect Star Wars - kids LOVED it. *great for kids*
Lego games - Harry Potter, Star Wars, etc.

If they are a little bit older they seem to love, Fable II, Plants vs Zombies, and Viva Pinata

And the Mars Rover Landing Kinect (part of Kinect Fun Labs) game is still cool if you can get it.

Edit added a few Fun Labs Games, and connect that Mars Rover Landing was part of it.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

osed125 said:
bananaking21 said:
littlebigplanet 1/2
sly cooper
rayman origins
mortal kombat
littlebgplanet karting
ratchet and clank
playstation all stars

thats all i can think of at the moment

Rayman Origins!? That game will make you throw your controller to the wall lol

i played just the biginning of it, the style seems a lot like what kids would love and the type of game a kids would enjoy as well. i cant comment on the difficulty level though

Zappykins said:

I tend to be the 'fun uncle' to both bio and adopted family. So I get to entertain with kids. We all have a pretty good time. These are the ones that they tend to enjoy, request, and play the most. I put stars on my top 3:

Happy Action Theater and Kinect Party, a bunch fun of 'mini game experiences' ***best for kids***
Kinect Fun Labs - many things, most are free, Bobbleheads, Build a Buddy, Air Band, Googly Eyes, and especially, "I am Super" **super great for kids**
Kinectimals, now with Bears!
Kinect Disneyland Adventures
Sesame Street Kinect
Fruit Ninja Kinect
Nat Geo (National Geographic Kinect.)
Kinect Star Wars - kids LOVED it. *great for kids*
Lego games - Harry Potter, Star Wars, etc.

If they are a little bit older they seem to love, Fable II, Plants vs Zombies, and Viva Pinata

And the Mars Rover Landing Kinect (part of Kinect Fun Labs) game is still cool if you can get it.

Edit added a few Fun Labs Games, and connect that Mars Rover Landing was part of it.

^this

i dont care how much you detest xbox and kinect yourself if you have kids its worth getting.  buy it used so you can keep your  sony were #1 position and not add to vgchartz numbers.  lol

LBP
Sly collection + Thieves
Trials
Fallout 3
Rayman
LEGO games

gta 4