By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ken Levine tweets he was ‘roofied’ and sh*tstorm ensues

We need a license to use the internet and that is proof why. The Hangover was a success and showed a light hearted side to roofies. If people are going to flip over that, they need to see a shrink as clearly they are over reacting.

Around the Network

This twitter nonsense is more trouble than it's worth.

Why do people always apologize when their in the right? he should have attacked back full throttle

Chevinator123 said:
Why do people always apologize when their in the right? he should have attacked back full throttle

Well, for one thing he's trying to sell a new video game...

But it's pretty tiresome how many people seem to derive meaning for their lives from being offended by everyfuckingthing.

Some people are just very easily offended.

Around the Network

If you never offend anybody, you're doing it wrong.

I wish I'd be roofied so that I wouldn't have to read about this whining little princesses.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

badgenome said:
Chevinator123 said:

Well, for one thing he's trying to sell a new video game...

But it's pretty tiresome how many people seem to derive meaning for their lives from being offended by everyfuckingthing.

These folks are going over the line, using insults that should be reserved for certain enemy designers on monster hunter, but it is a fair point to call him out on subconsciously furthering a culture that makes light of rape, when we've recently explored just how much progress we need to make in light of the Steubenville thing.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Look at one of those twitter users usernames. "Proud Virgin"
No wonder this user is mad lmfao.

Mr Khan said:

These folks are going over the line, using insults that should be reserved for certain enemy designers on monster hunter, but it is a fair point to call him out on subconsciously furthering a culture that makes light of rape, when we've recently explored just how much progress we need to make in light of the Steubenville thing.

There is a world of difference between making fun of the idea of rape and taking actual rape lightly. Just like no one ever shot up his school because of Call of Duty, nobody was ever raped because of a rape joke.

All I know is, it must suck to be such a dour, humorless sandy vagina all the time. I pity these people almost as much as I loathe them.