By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ken Levine tweets he was ‘roofied’ and sh*tstorm ensues

Fucking political correctness is getting out of hand.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Around the Network

If it really was a rape joke then yeah I can sort of understand people being upset, but he never said anything about rape. People are just looking for trouble.

AbbathTheGrim said:
wfz said:
What the fuck happened in India?

There are several gang rapings occuring there. There was a relatively recent case in which an Indian woman was raped by a bunch of assholes in a bus and then thrown out of the bus as if she was nothing. There are ongoing protests of women in the country that demand actions taken to stop the women raping in India.

There was also another incident of a Switzerland (I think) woman who was raped while vacationing in India with her boyfriend on a seeming remote place, went for camping with the guy. They ambushed them it seems, and raped the tourist, apparently in front of her partner.

Do any of these rapes even invole ruphies? from what I have read of them, they dont. the women are gang raped by multiple men and no need for ruphies as they can over power and have little fear of being caught. I dont see the connectioon to ruphies.

Some people are idiots, and way too sensitive. If I were him, idk if I would have apologized.

people are so sensitive over every shit....hypocritical fags

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Around the Network
thranx said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
wfz said:
What the fuck happened in India?

There are several gang rapings occuring there. There was a relatively recent case in which an Indian woman was raped by a bunch of assholes in a bus and then thrown out of the bus as if she was nothing. There are ongoing protests of women in the country that demand actions taken to stop the women raping in India.

There was also another incident of a Switzerland (I think) woman who was raped while vacationing in India with her boyfriend on a seeming remote place, went for camping with the guy. They ambushed them it seems, and raped the tourist, apparently in front of her partner.

Do any of these rapes even invole ruphies? from what I have read of them, they dont. the women are gang raped by multiple men and no need for ruphies as they can over power and have little fear of being caught. I dont see the connectioon to ruphies.

They are directly connected. One of the Indian rapists' first name starts with the letter "R", like "roofies" does.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

people are stupid. They are just mates having a laugh.

So.... the one thing Vgchartz can unite together over in agreement about are roofies jokes. Oh my (:

My thread was ironically looked

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=157550&page=1#

pullus pardus thread was locked:

lolololooolol.... pullus pardus. What is going through ming right now? lololol. In regards to topic I think its stupid. Why does everybody like to pretend they're the face of justice and freedom? It was a joke. I feel for the guy because its one of those moments where your being completely harmless and turns into something far greater than what started it.