By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony fans, why don't you....

Tagged games:

Do you like InFamous?

Yea, it's Sony's best IP 14 4.64%

Yes, it's one of Sony's better IP's 160 52.98%

Kinda, no more then other exclusives 39 12.91%

Not really, but I'm glad we have it 28 9.27%

No, I hate the game 24 7.95%

Never Played It 24 7.95%

See Results 13 4.30%

Total:302

1. I do like infamous, though I rented it and then finished it due to the psn outage. I'm not really sure why I never got around to actually buying it truthfully. It might be because I had other games to play at the time then just completely forgot about it.

2.I'm not really a big fan of god of war so I can't really say. Killzone on the other hand I do like, bought both killzone 2 and 3. It's probably their to fill my shooter fix when I'm bored of other shooters. The killzone games are pretty good too.

3. I'm not really worried for their next gen versions. Killzone shadow fall is looking really good. The others should be fine to since santa monica and sucker punch are good developers imo.

Around the Network

It's one of my favorite new IPs but I can't help but only play as good cole because I feel bad playing evil cole lol. I can't wait to see what they do with the new title.

Infamous 1 is one of the best games of this gen imho. Infamous 2 not so much.. but I can see why others would like it. Idk why it is so underrated and not appreciated enough by the Sony crowd but oh well.

Killzone I think is overrated and made a big deal of because it was always their "Halo killer". Plus, at least with KZ2, there was kind of a snobbish/elitist attitude about the game where it was just supposedly too different and too hard for the every day gamer to enjoy so it kind of became a Sony fan rallying cry of sorts. God of War has always been good. Seems people might have had enough now and that's a good thing imho, let the developers move on to something else.

I feel that you are talking to me, yet you are not describing how I feel or act at all. Do you think that this post is possibly a bit prejudice?

J_Allard said:
Infamous 1 is one of the best games of this gen imho. Infamous 2 not so much.. but I can see why others would like it. Idk why it is so underrated and not appreciated enough by the Sony crowd but oh well.

Killzone I think is overrated and made a big deal of because it was always their "Halo killer". Plus, at least with KZ2, there was kind of a snobbish/elitist attitude about the game where it was just supposedly too different and too hard for the every day gamer to enjoy so it kind of became a Sony fan rallying cry of sorts. God of War has always been good. Seems people might have had enough now and that's a good thing imho, let the developers move on to something else.

This.

I got infamous for free and loved the game and then bought infamous 2 day one and loved that one too.

Kz is just not my type of game(i hate fps btw)

Around the Network

I have all inFamous games and 100% of the trophys. A love this IP

i have to play it asap
but i dont think that infamous is a systemseller

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

InFamous is pretty good but I would also put God of War ahead of it when it comes to Sony exclusives.

kupomogli said:
Michael-5 said:

Dragon Valor looks awesome.

One thing, I did only use Dragon Valor as an example because a lot of the attacks that are done in DMC are literally pulled from Dragon Valor it looks like.  The games gameplay isn't stylish action and isn't combo oriented like DMC.  Dragon Valor does have attack combos in it and such but you really can't link them together like in DMC.  The game is an action/adventure game in the similar style as Zelda, Illusion of Gaia, etc.  It's only decent and not nearly as good as those though.  Just wanted to reply as didn't want to accidently lead you on that the game is much more than what it actually is, especially if you go and buy it off Ebay or something and are then disappointed.

LOL, Okay thank you. I'm not really into hack and slash games, but I do like Zelda and Illusion of Gaia. I think my Hack and Slash interest stops at DMC 3, and Platinum Studios Works.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

A203D said:
I believe Devil May Cry 1 is substantially over tracked on this site. Cacpom have reported shipped numbers of the title less than DMC4, which they remarked was the largest shipped of any DMC game according to their reports a few years ago.

DMC 4 shipped 2.75 million for PS3/360 combined according to VGC, which isn't that much below DMC 1. However VGC has DMC 3 at 4.30 million for both versions, so if anything that's the one that's severly over tracked.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results