By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony fans, why don't you....

Tagged games:

Do you like InFamous?

Yea, it's Sony's best IP 14 4.64%

Yes, it's one of Sony's better IP's 160 52.98%

Kinda, no more then other exclusives 39 12.91%

Not really, but I'm glad we have it 28 9.27%

No, I hate the game 24 7.95%

Never Played It 24 7.95%

See Results 13 4.30%

Total:302

1. InFamous isn't that great imo. It's a solid game, but after the novelty wears off, it becomes extremely repetitive. Mid-way through the game, I noticed I had to force myself to sit through gameplay sessions any longer than 15 minutes.

2. I don't think I need to explain why I like God of War. The series has been accepted well by critics and gamers and their reasons are well known. The appeal of God of War isn't much of a secret.

As for Killzone, I didn't really enjoy KZ3 but I thought KZ2 was great. I didn't really care much for the single-player in either game. The multiplayer was what I loved and KZ2 satisfied me the most there. The hit detection, spawn system, health system, aiming system, weapons, and movement all make the core of Killzone 2 much more than most other shooters imo.

3. I really don't care for reviews. If the games are enjoyable and make good profit, then I'm fine. Reviews have been pretty crazy lately anyway.

Around the Network

For Sony first party franchises started THIS generation I'd say Uncharted>inFamous>everything else. But in terms of carry overs from previous generations I'd put Ratchet and Clank (not actually first party) ahead of inFamous and God of War ahead of Uncharted...maybe. So hard to pick between UC and GoW. I care nothing for FPS, so Killzone and Resistance don't feature for me.

If you bring in 3rd parties then Valkyria Chronicles> everything and Demon's Souls> everything other than Valkyria Chronicles. So, while great, isn't the epitome of PS3 exclusive franchises, for me.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

infamous is very good IP, without Cole I don't how excited il be for the new one. Love Killzone, 3 was better than 2 imo. Excited to see it continue, unlike Resistance. Looking back Resistance 1-3 are some of my most loved and played gamesfor my PS3, 2 being the best like the story and amazing online. Really wish insomniac would have stuck with it.