By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor - Next Call of Duty Title To Be Next-Gen Exclusive, No WiiU

bananaking21 said:
brendude13 said:
"Next Call of Duty Title To Be Next-Gen Exclusive, No WiiU"

That title sounds really trollish.

lol the article said "next gen call of duty to be next-gen exclusive" then the guy says it wont release on WiiU, i didnt want people to think i was trolling the WiiU and acting like its not next gen, so i just added it to the tittle

Lol, I know. It's just funny when you interpret it in a different way.

Around the Network
phenom08 said:
bananaking21 said:i dont know if i should take you seriously, or respond sarcastically, or just ignore you

Why should I take you serious? Im pointing out facts while you have only been bragging about CoDs sales. Wii outsold 360 and PS3 easily without CoD at all in 2008. CoD wasn't exactly small in 2008. My point to you is, its no where near the system seller you claim. If it was then the plats it releases for wouldn't be playing catch up. 3DS outsold them without CoD at all, so CoD is clearly not much of a system seller.

" Im pointing out facts while you have only been bragging about CoDs sales."  No you havent, you have been talking nonsense and downplaying CoD sales. look at the full year charts. Call of duty has been the best selling game in 2012, 2011 and in 2010. it was only outsold by Wii sports in 2009 and only because Wii sports is a pack in tittle, so technically it didnt sell anything. so me pointing out that call of duty is the biggest game in the world now is a FACT

"Wii outsold 360 and PS3 easily without CoD at all in 2008. CoD wasn't exactly small in 2008" what a ridiculous thing to say. the reasons for the Wii selling more than the 360 or ps3 are many, and certainly CoD not managing to sell ps3's or 360's like you claim isnt the reason for the Wii outselling it competition. and FYI call of duty was released on the Wii in the 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 releases of call of duty. so your agrument is just invalid 

"My point to you is, its no where near the system seller you claim." 

in 2009 the week Call of duty released console sales for the 360 were up 43%. the ps3 was up 23%

in 2010 again the 360 was up 44%. ps3 was up 26%

in 2011 the 360 was up a mind blowing 84% and the ps3 was up 10%. taking into consideration that uncharted 3 released for the ps3. 

in 2012 the 360 was up 18% and ps3 was up 22%. taking into consideration that halo 4 launched the week earlier

so no, my point, which is a FACT, that call of duty DOES SELL CONSOLES. 

"If it was then the plats it releases for wouldn't be playing catch up. 3DS outsold them without CoD at all, so CoD is clearly not much of a system seller."

again another ridiculous and arrogant statement. as i pointed out the reasons for a console selling is way, way more than just a simple game. also the 3ds didnt outsell them in europe or usa. japan, a country were call of duty doesnt really matter, is the strongest region for sales for the 3ds by far. also since you are comparing the sales of the 3ds vs CoD (a ridiculous comparasion) you should compare the sales of the 3ds vs the sales of the consoles that CoD released on, which are the ps3 and 360 (not counting pc). so ps3+360 combined are way more than 3ds sales, even when it comes to your flawed logic you still lose your argument 

so no, i cant take you seriously at all, since your logic is flawed and your argument is invalid