By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - What do you think of Taylor Swift?

I think her music is catchy and can have good beats. Thank God she got out of that "Country" phase though... if she wasn't out of that, then I would not like her music, at freaking all.

As a person she's seems 5x better than most Celebrities in the US. Though she does seem awkward.

Around the Network

I'd bang her but I wouldn't date her cause I don't want a breakup song written about me lol.

PlaystaionGamer said:
noname2200 said:
Some of her songs are inoffensive, some of them just flat out suck. As a person, her diatribe against Tina Fey and Amy Poehler was pretty pathetic, and I get the impression I wouldn't like her much.

What did she say?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/mar/09/taylor-swift-tina-fey-special-hell

mtu9356 said:
I'd bang her but I wouldn't date her cause I don't want a breakup song written about me lol.

Instead of making a song about you being her ex, she'll make a song about your one night stand.

Either way, you "lose."

I'd do her, I'd her reeeeaaal good

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

Not who I thought the poster was going to be.

axumblade said:
Nsanity said:

I knew somebody was going to go this route but I was expecting the goat version.

This is my favorite version of the song. Kudos to you. :D

She looks like a drug addict... and oddly enough I think I find her most attractive in that video from what I've seen of her... which isnt saying a lot because I'm not really attracted to drug addicts

PlaystaionGamer said:
noname2200 said:
Some of her songs are inoffensive, some of them just flat out suck. As a person, her diatribe against Tina Fey and Amy Poehler was pretty pathetic, and I get the impression I wouldn't like her much.

What did she say?

I had to look it up, as well, and I ran across this interesting quote--

“For a female to write about her feelings, and then be portrayed as some clingy, insane, desperate girlfriend in need of making you marry her and have kids with her, I think that’s taking something that potentially should be celebrated—a woman writing about her feelings in a confessional way—that’s taking it and turning it and twisting it into something that is frankly a little sexist.”  Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/03/05/taylor-swift-bashes-tina-fey-and-amy-poehler-for-golden-globe-jokes-suggests/#ixzz2ODK7jOnv

So, as it turns out, someone throwing their past partners under the bus for the sake of earning some coin is something to be celebrated.  Nevermind that "confessional" isn't really "attempting to shame".  It also seems that anyone mocking her for that is being sexist--even though I'd make fun of someone like Justin Bieber if he did the same thing.  Interesting stuff.

I came in mostly ambivalent toward her but now I think that I actively dislike her.

Better then lady Gaga.. (Waits for Leo-j to show up)

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

I agree with the poster above who said they find her creepy. So agree. Also I think her voice is horrible, it's so whiny and just eurgh. What the hell are music buyers thinking these days?