By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - What do you think of Taylor Swift?

So this is a thread to talk about what you think of Taylor Swift, i just made a video about her (please Watch if you have a spare couple of minutes) about her new song 22: 

Do you like her? her music? just think she's hot?

Around the Network

I don't.

One of the fakest people in show business.

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

HesAPooka said:
One of the fakest people in show business.

i kinda agree, she seems nice and all but you can tell she is bitchy and puts alot of... things.. in her... mouth 

I love your accent.

About Taylor Swift, I think some of her songs are quite catchy but they're grossly overplayed on the radio.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I like her music and her tits.

She seems to be kind of creepy, as far as I can tell. I've only heard like three of her songs, I think, two of them only because they were in articles about her ex-boyfriends. My sister made me watch her performance during New Years. It was some generic-sounding dance tune; I think the choreography was supposed to be sexy but it pretty much failed, at least for me.

Your video was pretty funny. I could sense your distress over reading those lyrics.

Also, I never knew you could say the world "dirty" without the letter 't'.

dbhbcgtsjnkdaheeeeeeeeekwjahnvdybx nhqrhqr

She's fake and her music is so generic. My brain hates her, but my penis doesn't.

I really don't. I'm sure I have heard some of her song, but nothing has ever stuck good or bad. I think I even listened to one you posted a while back. The main reason I have even heard of her is because of jokes about her breakups.

But I thought I heard she was one of those saying, "Be a virgin till you are married." I think that is cruel hogwash, so if she is one of those, the I don't much like her. Otherwise, she is basically just a punchline.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!