By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VG Chartz Gods - UNITE!

note to myself: ssj doesnt read threads. he only posts in them.

@ssj: loook at the conversation above you. then think. you see everyone as a god. including me. so worship me.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

What a dumb thread!

I posted more than you = I am better than you?

^well i dont think thats what he meant,the reason why i think he created this is because of how rol has become a vgchartz god

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

im an atheist so this thread is pointless
we all create our own path in life so there are no gods
there is only fate (mods)

Consoles I own: Dreamcast, PSP

If the spam keep up we will have 3 or more gods very soon. So far, only one non mod user with the god status deserve respect.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network

Leo-J - The volatile god
Soriku- The spam god
Stof - The wise god
Naznatips- The god of judgement
Ben - The casual god
Rol - The god of mirth

Now we know which deity we should worship accordingly.

tiachopvutru said:
This thread fails for excluding ioi

So true what will ioi do if he finds out that Soriku don't see him as God.

Think twice before helping a friend in need.

he is not GOD. He is ADMINISTRATOR!!!

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

The god of spam perhaps a deity of no substance is less then a deity. The only gods I perceive on these forums are those that deliver enlightenment to the subjects, or upon which the discussion truly turns. Some might call me the god of discord, but I am too humble to accept any accolade beyond a decent poster. Narcissism or self aggrandizement are not in my thesaurus synonymous with the divine.

There are no gods just very important persons.

ItsaMii said:
If the spam keep up we will have 3 or more gods very soon. So far, only one non mod user with the god status deserve respect.

you must be talking about rolstoppable right

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"